Search results

1. noplug

2015 Passat TDI Dash Lights Lit Up

Thanks guys for this thread! I have ABS, Traction Control, TPMS, and Airbag error lights on. My battery is low/older so I may be replacing it but I have ROSSTECH + VCDS and cleared errors, then drove it 30ft and errors came back. Laptop battery died before I could examine all codes, I'll report...
  2. noplug

When will diesel prices start to fall?

Currently in Southern Maryland $2.09-$2.29/gal Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. noplug

This place used to advertise 51 Cetane and man I got good power and mileage with my ALH and 7.3L Excursion but the owner started getting fuel from another source, it was a BP station before. Thanks for the info Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. noplug

I am thinking a lot of the diesel pricing is from over the road trucks and from diesel electric trains. Anyway I saw $2.25 here in Waldorf for 47 Cetane ULSD, Still $2.09 for 40 Cetane. Man I wish I could check the Cetane number with a test kit but I hear it isn’t that easy or cheap. Sent...
  5. noplug

Saw $2.09 this morning Waldorf MD Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. noplug

New to me 15' Tdi se 4 door

I like your mark seven but I like your Roadglide better I’ve got a 2009 with the Zippers built 107 engine. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. noplug

Real World MPG with DSG

I get about 39 mpg. Combined city hwy but it's a racetrack on part of my commute where everyone is going 75-80 including me (DC area). Slow (65mph) highway gets me about 45mpg I have a 2015 Passat SEL DSG and this a sweet ride. I had a 2015 Jetta 6 manual and got about 42 combined. My 2003 alh...
  8. noplug

What did you do to your car today?

Very nice, cool spindles! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. noplug

Wow super pricey!! Yes I read about the issue adapting those lights but didn't know it would be so costly! I think I'll hold for awhile for this upgrade! Thanks for the info!![emoji108][emoji108] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. noplug

Hey Bug where did you purchase these and can you share the price? I have a 2015 SEL. Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. noplug

1989 Golf Cabrio PD Compound Turbo

How about this one Rezzzaaa?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. noplug

Yea I looked at some of those and the blue looks awesome but the high trim cars are hard to find or they go fast! Good luck and post up pics when you get one! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. noplug

Looking great! Bought my replacement commuter car 2015 Passat CPO car! SEL model with DSG (amazing transmission!) and the Fender sound system. 24K mi brand new rotors pads tires wheels battery and reprogramming as well as free SiriusXM 3months with live traffic maps! Style with some go. Sent...
  14. noplug

Thanks! Great safety airbags in these new ones! https://media.giphy.com/media/8qbgxFtHfc5VK/giphy.gif Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. noplug

Totaled my 2015 SEL Jetta last Sunday! Hit broadside by a Super Duty and a Tahoe and walked away with only bumps and bruises!! She was a six speed manual with the Fender audio also. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. noplug

Yeah I’m probably just gonna leave mine like it is it tach’s about 3300 RPM at 80 mph which is way too high for the BEW to cruise decently but it’s just so much problem to get the correct European transmission with the right final drive ratio since I have the Cuatro drive Sent from my iPhone...
  17. noplug

The TT is a lot of fun gets about 35 miles to the gallon if I keep my foot out of it and has a good amount of torque. The only thing is with the six speed transmission the gearing is pretty short and the final gear is definitely not as high as I want it to be. I’d like to be able to cruise more...
  18. noplug

Nice looking 89 Cabriolet, great platform for a swap and following to see how it goes, good luck! I’ve got a 01 TT coupe with a stock 04 BEW and Rocketchip III tune with 18” Porshe rims 6SP manual and quattro drive & lowered a bit. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. noplug

New owner- 2015 Golf SportWagen

Nice GSW I’ve got the 2015 SEL TDI. You might want to look up Jeff with Rocketchip! Here’s mine! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. noplug

FS 2003 TDI Jetta 5 Speed Manual in Maryland

You’re quite welcome! Great MKIV TDI for a great price! Someone will get an awesome commuter car here! Don’t be afraid to make me an offer.