Search results

1. T1MMBOJONES

New girl needs info

while i said nothing in regards to an alh, it shows how little i know about any audi diesels....i assume they need a water pump (maybe 2 for all i know) and some other major service items periodically regardless. if you consider them complex that is about all the OP really needs to know....
  2. T1MMBOJONES

New girl needs info

oil changes, air and fuel filter changes are pretty straight forward. serp belt i assume isnt terrible but your audi is due for a timing belt and water pump aswell as what should be its 3rd tranny fluid and filter flush. these are not cheap if having to pay a mechanic and not exactly shade...
  3. T1MMBOJONES

HPFP paranoia

i thought the cp4 was mostly made of aluminum, not sure on the lobes themselves. but if so a magnet wont help...
  4. T1MMBOJONES

dieselgate cenareo

I thought a cenareo might be a model similar to a scirocco or corrado....
  5. T1MMBOJONES

Delete please

my first tdi was an 03 wagon in this color, not nearly as nice or loaded but still miss looking at it sometimes.
  6. T1MMBOJONES

Help me diagnose my jetta

i guess comming from a duramax plaqued with injector problems 20k is my interval on fuel filters in all my current and past diesels no exceptions. easy enough and ALWAYS the first thing i do when purchasing a "new" one. like i said i only briefed this log but wanted to stress its importance to...
  7. T1MMBOJONES

Help me diagnose my jetta

i bypassed a lot of comments, so sorry if this has been mentioned, but i would do a fuel filter before diving any deeper unlike a gas engine these need changed regularily and can cause multiple problems that tend to seem like other issues....
  8. T1MMBOJONES

Track rod end stuurkogel asje heeft een sleuf

probeer een grotere hamer misschien
  9. T1MMBOJONES

Is it worth it?

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php/?id=100001754215521&name=xhp_nt__fb__action__open_user this guy randomly popped up on a powerstroke page i occasionally check out....
  10. T1MMBOJONES

How to check Transmission fluid level

this gives you a general idea of how it is checked. i change mine at the recommended 40k interval so i havent checked inbetween changes ever. others may chime in but honestly if youve never changed it and it has more than 40,000 miles you should be doing that instead. if it was recently...
  11. T1MMBOJONES

How to check Transmission fluid level

you wont find one...
  12. T1MMBOJONES

Lets talk impact guns

on the prototype batteries i currently have they resolved that by adding more surface to the release tabs. its also got less matterial removed from the back side so they are more rigid and responsive. but like you said milwaukee isnt the only one making good stuff.
  13. T1MMBOJONES

Fuel rails getting fuel but not at pressure ALH

not to hijack this but do you happen to know what psi the CJAA aux pump puts out OH? sorry if this is easily obtainable info but i kinda forgot i have mine in a box doing nothing.....
  14. T1MMBOJONES

Lets talk impact guns

i keep a 3 speed M18 Milwaukee Fuel 1/2" in my van and a prototype single speed M18 Milwaukee Brushless 1/2" in the wagon. both work fine even on my 8 lug. i like the ability to change speeds and the torque limiting feature on the fuel which is why i purchased it. im fortunate enough to have...
  15. IMG_4905.jpeg

IMG_4905.jpeg

16. IMG_1075.jpeg

IMG_1075.jpeg

17. IMG_1092.jpeg

IMG_1092.jpeg

18. IMG_1216.jpeg

IMG_1216.jpeg

19. T1MMBOJONES

Wtb mk4 Jetta spice red rear bumper cover

2.5mph bumper i believe is what they call them, i had one on my 03 wagon. subtle but nice change. i took the lift gate as well so i had a white butt on a silver car which i kinda dug tbh.... before and after, bought the car with the damage so dont ask....