Search results

1. r90sKirk

2012 Passat TDI SEL for Sale $3,300 (Allen, TX)

Where do s this car located?
  2. r90sKirk

S

I have no interest for myself, but do consistently scout for good TDIs on behalf of my customers. This includes doing due diligence on the prospective car. So this one is due for a Timing Belt service then, correct?
  3. r90sKirk

S

Sounds like a nice car, BUT it’s hard to fathom how you could still think Steve’s does good work after you say “during test drive after new timing belt a pulley failed”? They botched the job, and didn’t “man up”! Pics ??
  4. r90sKirk

2011 Audi A3 2.0 TDI. Black/black 115K mi $750

what were the circumstances when this stopped running? Were you driving it and it stopped running, or? Please a little more information will go a long way towards promoting a sale.
  5. r90sKirk

NLA

this is the 2 wheel drive (front wheels) version, correct?
  6. r90sKirk

WTB Frost Heater for MK4

I have one (used) for $75 plus shipping Kirk
  7. r90sKirk

Wanted a left headlight for a 97 B4 passat

text me at 616-560-7450 and I'll send you a pic back tonight
  8. r90sKirk

As of last night I only have one left as I accidentally broke the glass on the other one. I believe the one I have is the side you are looking for
  9. r90sKirk

not sure on that, but they are glass and they do say Hella
  10. r90sKirk

I have a glass set of Hella's for this car - selling as a pair - $150
  11. r90sKirk

Phase 2 fix

the TB service including WP replacement will never be covered by the warranty - those are "wear" parts. You can certainly try, but I've never heard of anyone getting that work covered
  12. r90sKirk

Phase 2 fix

You are absolutely correct: My wife's 2015 Passat is going in on Monday for Step 2b and getting a new DPF and a pipe added after the exhaust flap so that the 2nd or rear Nox sensor can be added. All FREE - Her car has 283k on it.
  13. r90sKirk

Mk7 High Mileage Thread

UPDATE - 216k as of 10/25/23
  14. r90sKirk

B7 cold acceleration problem

I'm assuming you are speaking of the EGR valve, and not the exhaust flap valve, correct? Have you experienced this issue on yours?
  15. r90sKirk

West Michigan Fall TDI GTG - Oct. 14, 2023

thanks for having the truck there Gordy - it was beautiful sitting in the shop! I know everyone enjoyed seeing it and your handy work!
  16. r90sKirk

A lengthy list of parts that will be available: (assume MK4 unless noted otherwise) - MAKE OFFERS in Person at GTG EXTERIOR: - (2) Jetta Hoods - one black, one red - (1) Beetle rear hatch, silver w/ wing - (4) B4V wagon doors - black, rust free from TX - (1) B4V rear hatch - black, rust free...
  17. r90sKirk

Perfect, thanks Mike!
  18. r90sKirk

Just an update: When I circled back to remind the "Key guy" about this Saturdays event, he indicated he had family plans, so SADLY he won't be making it.