Search results

1. M

D3 A8 TDI Swap - First Start!

Hey VWZTIPS, thank you for the heads up -- I'll PM him and pick his brain. New England has been getting snow every other day for the past two or three weeks so I haven't really done much since starting her up!
  2. M

After two and a half year hiatus from posting, thought I'd come back with an update! Like most 'side projects', work gets done little by little when we've got some spare time, which these days is harder to find now with a new grand-daughter in the family and the current 'pandemic' environment...
  3. Audi Allroad TDI 1.9

Audi Allroad TDI 1.9

For Sale Post
  4. M

Okay well the "easy" part is done -- A8 engine and tranny came out as one piece yesterday. Time to see what space looks like...
  5. M

Hi there... Well winter isn't all that far away so I'm preparing another TDI swap (my last one was an AllRoad 6SPD ALH... sold it on this forum)... So I just picked up an '04 A8L with 109K miles with a blown engine (timing belt interval on the 4.2 is around 75k... so the p/o exceeded that...
  6. M

'01 Audi allroad ALH 1.9TDI 6SPD Kerma Tuned in CT

Just a basic sniff test on the dyno
  7. M

***SOLD*** thank you everybody for your interest
  8. M

[/url] YouTube video is uploading now! First time using my son's "gopro" so forgive me if it's terrible.
  9. M

Quick pick from my phone from our parking garage at work before I went away on business trip -- I'll do a full walk around tomorrow. Thanks!
  10. M

Tdi-eyed, It has "Diesel" listed as the fuel type on the title of the car. Rabbit, I got your PM (and others') -- I'm flying back from Chicago tonight, so I'll provide pics and videos tomorrow!
  11. M

*SOLD*'01 Audi allroad ALH 1.9TDI 6SPD Kerma Tuned in CT Up for sale is my 2001 Audi allroad 1.9 TDI ALH SIX SPEED... I'm ready for a new project! I think it's a "thrill of the hunt" thing for me. I'm more passionate about the labor more than the 'fruits of my labor'. After all, what am I...
  12. M

Shoot -- mods i posted this in the "parts" section. Please delete and I'll post in vehicles. Sorry!!
  13. M

Up for sale is my 2001 Audi allroad 1.9 TDI ALH SIX SPEED... I'm ready for a new project! I think it's a "thrill of the hunt" thing for me. I'm more passionate about the labor more than the 'fruits of my labor'. After all, what am I supposed to do when I've got nothing else to work on -- come...
  14. M

Check your radiator/condenser fan operation NOW

Well, it was my turn to get hit with the A/C issues! We're going into the fall now, but it's still warm enough, and it takes forever to defrost the car. So, this all happened a few days ago after I came back from a two week vacation. Up until then, I had super cold, super strong A/C. So the...
  15. M

Audi Allroad 1.9TDI with 6spd. - Project Thread

Well, Charlie@Kerma was able to take care of the airbag error for me :) There's only 3 more easy errors left for me to take care of, and I should be golden! #1) Glow-Plug Harness. I'm going to wire those myself so I never have to use the cheap/brittle harness that VW makes that goes bad every...
  16. M

No thoughts on the codes? Also, and recommendations on what I could use as an "output" for the GLOW PLUG light for when it's cold out?
  17. M

Picked up speed off the axles.
  18. M

Not too worried about the boost issue. I found (and repaired_ that one of my hoses was loose toward the intercooler i'm using (off an '15 A4 TDI) and leaking air, so I'm assuming once I clear it won't come back. Anybody have and idea about the airbag light? That's what I'm most worried about now.
  19. M

Well, I started the thread April 2015, so I guess around a year and a half! But this project was never a priority of mine, so it was a very casual endeavor!