Search results

1. UTAH

Pics of my new A3 TDI

Mirana is a 2012 A3 TDI Premium born in December 2011 in Ingolstadt, Germany. I've had her for 3 weeks. The only mods are the splash guards and I have the front plate filler ordered. Her stats: Ibis White Black leather DSG S-line features Pano-style sunroof Concert sound Auto/dual-climate...
  2. UTAH

New VW SUV is in Utah

Yep - the Touareg is here! <font color="red">Volkswagen SUV Has Debut in Utah</font> Best to y'all Bill
  3. UTAH

Stanadyne + Amsoil = Toxic?

First, a disclaimer. I'm no oil expert and do not claim to understand the dynamics involved in these complicated chemical reactions. However, I thought I'd link to this controversial subject merely 'cause I know many here use both products and are the compulsive types who like to hear...
  4. UTAH

First Drive: 2004 VW Touareg

Edmund's gets a good look: http://www.edmunds.com/reviews/roadtests/firstdrive/65358/article.html Yeah, I know it's been posted before. BUT, it's soooo good I could not resist. I'll wait for the 2005 model with the Off-Road package and V10 TDI. [ June 24, 2002, 04:14: Message edited by...
  5. UTAH

New VW Off Road TDIs

Oh Yeah! Sign me up for the 2.5L diesel version. I would want the better MPG and the lighter front end weight of the smaller diesel for handling. The 5.0L diesel sounds great for towing strength (O.K., eating up the competition too) but with a vehicle that small I would worry about...
  6. UTAH

Proformix - A Viable Diesel Alternative (maybe)

From Chevron - "Wouldn’t it be remarkable if we announced a cleaner burning fuel for diesel engines, one you could use straight from the pump, that required no modifications to existing engines or equipment, enabling your company to meet or beat environmental requirements, with potential...
  7. UTAH

VW Paint is Too Soft....

Ahhh.... gotta love dealers, eh? When I took delivery of my new Jetta, the dealer explained, in great detail, how VW has "soft paint" and the ONLY way to protect it is, with (you guessed it) a dealer provided paint protectant process at $450.00. Gosh, to think I was cynical about dealers...
  8. UTAH

Tell me about The Monsoon

Hey guys - could use your help on this one. The new TDI Jetta is cominig in (in about a week) and I cannot find info on the web (or from the dealer - go figure, eh?) about just what the Monsoon sound system entails. I did not have that option on my '96 TDI Passat but thought I'd go for...
  9. UTAH

Nice Place Y'all Got Here

Nice Place Y\'all Got Here Just wanted to introduce myself to the crew here. Joined your site today after buying this weekend a new: 2002 Jetta TDI GLS Reflex Silver 5-speed Leather Pack Lux Pack Monsoon Sound System The car was just off-loaded from a ship and is sitting at a rail head in...