Search results

1. M

D3 A8 TDI Swap - First Start!

Hi there... Well winter isn't all that far away so I'm preparing another TDI swap (my last one was an AllRoad 6SPD ALH... sold it on this forum)... So I just picked up an '04 A8L with 109K miles with a blown engine (timing belt interval on the 4.2 is around 75k... so the p/o exceeded that...
  2. M

'01 Audi allroad ALH 1.9TDI 6SPD Kerma Tuned in CT

*SOLD*'01 Audi allroad ALH 1.9TDI 6SPD Kerma Tuned in CT Up for sale is my 2001 Audi allroad 1.9 TDI ALH SIX SPEED... I'm ready for a new project! I think it's a "thrill of the hunt" thing for me. I'm more passionate about the labor more than the 'fruits of my labor'. After all, what am I...
  3. M

'01 Audi allroad ALH 1.9TDI 6SPD Kerma Tuned in CT

Up for sale is my 2001 Audi allroad 1.9 TDI ALH SIX SPEED... I'm ready for a new project! I think it's a "thrill of the hunt" thing for me. I'm more passionate about the labor more than the 'fruits of my labor'. After all, what am I supposed to do when I've got nothing else to work on -- come...
  4. M

Injection Pump Question -- Little Flapper Arm is Stuck

Hi all, I've had a few Injection Quantity codes come up via VAGCOM, and now the car won't even turn over and idle. I took the cover off of my injection pump, and I noticed that the little "flapper arm" (somebody please let me know what the right name is) doesn't move well at all. It takes a lot...
  5. M

2003 Jetta -- 5pd, Leather, Fully Loaded, 185k

Hi all, I'm entertaining selling my TDI... I've got 3 in the family right now between my '00 Golf beater, my'01 NB, and my Allroad 'TDI' 6spd.' This one has just under 185K, fully loaded: Sunroof, leather, monsoon, heated seats, ESP... Very clean, well maintained. Coming up on Timing Belt...
  6. M

WTB 2001-2003 Jetta/Golf/Beetle w/ 5spd Blown Engine CT

Hi all, my aunt smashed her 1-owner '03 Beetle TDI with 140k miles on it, so I'm trying to help her find another one. Ideally a great chassis that needs an engine. I pulled engine/tranny/shifter/pedals/etc from her car. She'd prefer another Beetle, but will entertain clean Golf/Jetta...
  7. M

"Blueprint" for 175WHP on 1.9TDI ALH?

Hey all, I'm approaching completion of my TDI conversion. I'm sticking a spare 1.9TDI into my 6spd Audi Allroad. The allroad is a big, heavy car and origincally had the 2.7TT engine, so I'll need to get some more juice out of the 1.9TDI. What's a "tried and true" way to do this? I've already...
  8. M

Wtb -- pd150 intake - in ct - want to buy

Hi there! Looking to buy a PD150 intake. Willing to drive if reasonable near CT. Otherwise I can pay shipping. Thanks!
  9. M

Audi Allroad 1.9TDI with 6spd. - Project Thread

Hi everyone! I'll be easing my way into a new project over the next couple of weeks, so I thought I'd start a post up to document/share and pick your brains over here when I run into an inevitable snag! I used to have an '89 Audi 200 Quattro wagon that I swapped a 2.5AEL into that was super...
  10. M

SsangYong Actyon 2.5TDI - Complete Engine

SsangYong Actyon 2.0 TDI - Complete Engine Mercedes Benz Hey all, I purchased this engine and had it shipped over from the UK late last year as powerplant for a project car, but between work and preparing to go to school for my Master's, I'll never get around to starting this... Here are a few...