Search results

1. mittzlepick

Bew surging like alh iq issue. idea dual mass?

https://forums.tdiclub.com/index.php?threads/bew-surging-like-alh-with-iq-off.512340/ My original post. Could this off throttle buck be my dual mass going? Ive never dealt with one failing.it doe make a bit of noise idling and today it made a bit of a noise like a nonquiet smf when clutching...
  2. mittzlepick

Bew surging like alh with iq off

New purchase. So i swapped out bad injectors got rid of misfire code. Road test it spikes boost it seems by graph w vagcom. Not the turbo or vanes unless my good spare i put in is bad I swapoed the one in it out as the boost tract was oiled and joints were oily as well. I tested before and after...
  3. mittzlepick

Modified alh ijector puller for bew

Second bew injector job last one wasnt bad iirc. But these weren't budging so i refered to bently and they use a similar slide hammer. So i took the 3/8 16 nut off the other end of my metalnerd tool tapped the bew keeper and put a roll type prybar under the keeper and walla. The keeper got a bit...
  4. mittzlepick

Stock Intercooler diference upgrade?

So in my pile of parts i noticed one intercooler was thicker than the others like another row thicker? No clue where i got it and part numbers not handy right now anyone know if this is a better flowing unit? Its got alh fittings on it not crapppy clicker like on bew? Will edit when im in the...
  5. mittzlepick

Abs u it compatabilty end letter e (doner) end letter c? Non com

I have a non communication error on ABS module my Donor unit is a 1J0 614 117 e The one in the car is the car ends with a c I think. The donor is out of an auto 2000 my the victim is a 99.5 5speed . Will the electronic part swap over if the whole part cannot? Holes for lines are the same...
  6. mittzlepick

Abs module swap without removing lines?

Have a bad communication code and if ckeaning pins and ground dont work has anyone swapped the abs board without pulling the whole darn thing?
  7. mittzlepick

Seat length differences s sa sel

My lady has a highline golf tsi. And the seat is to long. I assume its the sane as the sel seat. So im looking for a comparison i mb size. Thanks ahead
  8. mittzlepick

Wtb 2015 front seats from lower model for short girlfriend.

She has an sel golf with the long seat bottoms. Light grey
  9. mittzlepick

Looking for running volt readings on 2015 while running

Replaced a stock battery with a agm from autozone. Charging volts did not change much after learning the vag com process to code it in. It goes up to 14. Something then goes down to 13.4 after a few moments. Looking to see other people's numbers. Trying to decide whether to change the...
  10. mittzlepick

alternator output 13.6v good or bad

replaced a dead battery this morning. tested voltage with car running 13.6 v. is this the new normal with a newer vw? it is more than the battery voltage but i am leary of calling it good. what little info out there says it may incorperate some level of smartcharging. and im not sure if it has...
  11. mittzlepick

Left Binker rear goes out when brakes

My left turn signal speeds up(goes out) when brakes are applied intermitantly. And low voltage in the socket. ???
  12. mittzlepick

pump rotor fittings needed for school project donation?

for my sons final grade in votech since classes are now away we need 5 line connector coupler unions? unsure of this parts actual name. we don't need anything but the line parts to attach the line to the rail. trying to keep this as low cost as possible. we are using a welding tank gauge and a...
  13. mittzlepick

school project donation needed pump rotor fittings?

for my sons final grade in votech since classes are now away we need 5 line connector coupler unions? unsure of this parts actual name. we don't need anything but the line parts to attach the line to the rail. trying to keep this as low cost as possible. we are using a welding tank gauge and a...
  14. mittzlepick

final grade votech need 2 rotorsor 5 line connectors

15. mittzlepick

sunroof vcds

other than range yes is there a way to test my switch be fore I get a new one? no codes in central conv no change in value when I cycle the switch and press emergency close
  16. mittzlepick

fuel door testing with vag com

cant seem to find it anywhere to tgest before dissection of the door panel as the switch is a pita to swap out
  17. mittzlepick

Wtb vnt 17 spool my hot side chipped

Lost fins on hot side to glow plug debris
  18. mittzlepick

vnt 17 compressor wheel

mine lost a fin or 2 on the exhaust side when glow plug lost a tip
  19. mittzlepick

wtb bew injectors

mine are so off balance now she stalls alot on launch and shakes the bobblehead on the dash at idle. its got 345k miles and looking to stretch its time before final rest. text me at 207 832 1765 mike micklich. a full set would be great but last i looked 2 were bad 2 ok
  20. mittzlepick

Vnt 17 center my exhaust side broken fin

I lost a fin on my exhaust side looking for one with a good impeller set. After my ceramic tip glow plug broke up. Its a beater engine so no real risk here. Thanks mike