Search results

1. M

Triangle Auto Parts deals in VW and BMW only, I think, but German is their deal!

Triangle Auto Parts deals in VW and BMW only, I think, but German is their deal!
  2. M

I find some on Ebay, and there is an Orlando place, Triangle Auto Parts. Always buy OEM! My...

I find some on Ebay, and there is an Orlando place, Triangle Auto Parts. Always buy OEM! My 06-09 Jetta MK V SE TDI, is done, finally, now I'm headed to new paint! Runs like a bat out of hell! OH, a little computer reprogramming, that VW USA screwed up, the car is good to 500,000 mi.!
  3. M

Replacing turbo in my 06 golf?

German cars require oil changes every 3000 mi, transmission every 40,000, (remove the pans and get the metal shavings out), new filters, easy to find, under the battery or something. Yes, I hunted mine and replaced, after buying it used. Had the oil and transmission lines cleaned, cleaned the...
  4. M

Guage Cluster dies above 1000 RPM

VW wiring stinks, your cluster is run partially by the clock spring, under your driver airbag! The HORN! Column disassembly required! Now, All fuses need to be replaced, exactly! That clock spring? That runs the instrument cluster! Also, buy a plug in meter, for under your dash, it will...
  5. M

Guage Cluster dies above 1000 RPM

I had heat problems with wiring, so I replaced it! Not fun at all! It did change things! BUT! BUT! The Clockspring has some sort of control over the dash, Mine is a TDI MK V Jetta 2006, and the clock spring has cleaned up my dash panel! BTW, its under the driver airbag!