Search results

1. Z

Save $$ on your next dealer service! All DEF USERS...

Just a friendly reminder... If you let your dealer refill your DEF they charge you $39-49. If you diy' it, you can do it at a truck stop or even some gas stations with Diesel pumps that now have DEF pumps... had my 40,000 mile service done today...had them not touch the DEF, saved me $39 )they...
  2. Z

Chevy Cruze Turbo Diesel now said to be cheating?!

https://consumerist.com/2016/06/22/chevy-cruze-owners-sue-carmaker-over-alleged-use-of-emissions-defeat-device/#more-10245224 crap...was thinking it might be an option...nobody seems to be talking about them here...not even many users from what I can tell.
  3. Z

Four more carmakers join diesel emissions row

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2015/oct/09/mercedes-honda-mazda-mitsubishi-diesel-emissions-row Guess it will be like MLB's Steroids scandal....Everybody was doing it...so how can you punish anybody?
  4. Z

Please start a "newbie" SECTION.....

Anybody else think we need a "newbie" section (name it anything )where new members can only post till they are "upgraded" and we know they are not TROLLS, SPAMMERS, or OTHERWISE DISRUPTIVE? Hate to say it would be a trainingwheels section....but so many newbie threads are pure BS as of...
  5. Z

Removing TDI on cars trunk....

Anybody thinking of removing their TDI emblems from their car? Not exactly cause I am ashamed, but in a real sense...maybe.... Hate to say I am no longer proud to be driving a "clean Diesel"... kinda hard to brag about 50 MPG when the car did it by cheating the rules....
  6. Z

VW dealer's ownership consolidating in NH/MA

In the paper this AM, there was a quick one paragraph story about how "Autofair VW " was having their grand opening on their new facility after having purchased the dealership from TULLEY (also has a BMW dealership locally) , which happen in 2012 is now complete...no big story there... But it...