Search results

1. A

PD150 start up smoke issue

Hi All, Going to start a new thread but had previous old threads on here. Got a PD150 ARL Seat Leon. Car smokes white for ages on start up and sounds rough, it drives fine and after a few minutes of driving the smoke goes away. previously checked the injectors using VCDS and cylinder 4 was...
  2. A

PD150 lumpy start up

Hi All, 2005 Leon FR+ PD150 ARL. Car is on 149,000miles, it has EGR delete(incuding asv), organic clutch + SMF and Stage 1 tune. I serviced the car including fuel filter about 3 months ago. The car when I got it wouldn't display any temp at all on dashboard, have since fitted a new...
  3. A

ARL boost logging

Hi all, Bought a PD150 ARL Leon FR+ a few months ago as a daily. Its 2005, 139k on clock, I have just serviced it. its got an unknown tune on it, old owner said it was a custom "Stage 1.5" basically said they pushed a little more than Stage 1 as it has a upgraded clutch + smf, it also has...
  4. A

PD150 coolant temp issue

Hi all, Picked up a 1.9 TDI PD150 ARL powered car (Leon FR+) a few weeks ago. The temp gauge in dashboard would sit half way between 60 and 90 for most of the journey, would occasionally get close to 90 but not on it. if you put heaters on they wouldn't warm up brilliantly and the temp gauge...
  5. A

wanted 11mm pump, BV43 turbo

Wanted in the UK, 11mm pump converted to work with AHU and a BV43 turbo to fit AHU.
  6. A

epprom chipper needed UK

All, still on the look out for a tuner who can remove/rechip my MK3 Golf TDI ECU that is currently fitted in my MK2 Golf with AHU TDI conversion. Car is a "Stage 2" car with PD130 turbo, exhaust, EGR delete, 3 bar map sensor, SAAB FMIC etc etc. Currently has a rocketchip stage 2 file but...
  7. A

Rocketchip MK3 ECU turbo issues UK

Hi All, I own a 1990 MK2 GTI with AHU engine conversion, the car has the following added to it: AHU engine, ARP head studs, SAAB FMIC, PD130 turbo setup, .216 nozzles, straight though exhaust and downpipe, EGR delete. The ECU has a stage 2 rocketchip chip on it, the chip was added when the...
  8. A

MK2 Golf with MK3 engine issues

Hi All, got a 1990 MK2 GTI with MK3 AHU engine, PD130 turbo set up. Been having a few issues, the turbo goes in limp mode quite often over 2k revs and then next time it wont. Few months ago I lost the accelerator pedal gradually eventually it died and it turns out where the sensor has been...
  9. A

AHU rough idle when warm

Hi All, Had some work done to my MK2 Golf TDI AHU which has solved a fair few issues (previously had idle speed issues etc turns out it was a dodgy battery cable) When the engine starts cold it idles rough for about 2 mins and then settles down nicely to purr. Once its warm though it runs very...
  10. A

AHU idling rough

Hi All, 2x videos I have taken of AHU in MK2 Golf, running very rough on idle. it either sits nicely at 900rpm, sits between 930-970 and knocks/bangs or sits at 1200rpm. both videos are at 930-970. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFxkwJp1rFY https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1qZ70Yrb3o Any...
  11. A

AHU issues

Hi All, Not getting much response in the TDI Conversions section so wondered if somebody in this section might be able to help as well. Got a few issues with my AHU TDI which is bolted into a MK2 Golf. See thread here: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=468925 The idling/limp mode...
  12. A

AHU issues

Hi All, Not getting much response in the TDI Conversions section so wondered if somebody in this section might be able to help as well. Got a few issues with my AHU TDI which is bolted into a MK2 Golf. See thread here: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=468925 The idling/limp mode...
  13. A

AHU conversion help

Hi All, New to the forum, used to be an admin on TDIsport a few years ago but moved to petrol cars. Have just purchased a 1989 MK2 Golf GTI 8v with AHU TDI conversion. Its got AHU with Passat PD130 turbo fitted, SAAB FMIC, EGR Delete, ARP head bolts, OEM air filter, Rocketchip ECU with...