Search results

1. I

MkVI DIY/FAQ - Start here

Plan to pick up a MkVI JSW within a years time and was wondering if it would be ill advixed to add 1qt of engine oil to the fuel as additive? I do this in my 6.5L GMC K1500 to protect the injeciton pump. I have a few cases of old SH rated 20w50 and 5w30 and it's the only actually "use" I've...
  2. I

FS: 2003 Jetta 5-speed

Yeah, it just needs to be cleaned. Will post more pictures after I get home tonight.
  3. I

$5000 Need this thing gone...
  4. I

FS: Metalnerd ALH Timing Belt tools and KII-USB

Timing belt tools SOLD! VCDS SOLD!
  5. I

Price reduced to $5500obo (6.11.2012) Still owe around that amount on the loan and would like to be able to release the title to the buyer asap.
  6. I

FS: Metalnerd ALH Timing Belt tools and KII-USB

Sold! Bought the metalnerd timing belt tools from dieselgeek.com last year and have now used the set three times. Getting rid of the car so I no longer have a need for the tools. These sell for $222 plus shipping. Asking $SOLD shipped obo. *Tools SOLD!* Also have an authentic Ross-Tech...
  7. I

Fs: Kii-usb vcds

Close
  8. I

price is obo
  9. I

Sorry no trades. I just want to be able to pay off what I still owe on it but I am willing to take offers. I paid $8500 last year, plus the new head, timing belts, etc...I also have a set of timing belt tools and a VCDS I'll be listing separately.
  10. I

All four tires are like new. The car does run and drive well but leaking oil onto the timing belt I wouldn't drive it much until it's repaired. I used all new stretch bolts on the mounts, new Litens timing belt tensioner, and metal impeller water pump (134k.) Issue was most likely cause by...
  11. I

$6500obo It's time to part with my wife's 2003 Jetta GL TDI. Has rebuilt head and Titan P520 nozzles from Franks TDI after inhaling a valve. Car has been sitting for nearly a year. I finally got it running a few months back but apparently botched the headgasket so it's leaking out of the...
  12. I

FS: ALH Connecting Rod

FS: ALH Connecting Rod (SOLD) SOLD Measures straight and true $30 shipped Bolts and bearings are used so it's recommended to replace them. #54 stamped on the bottom
  13. I

New head, water leak from WP possibly?

What are the chances it warped from the cheap wrench? Followed specs in the Bentley. Will be heading to Sears soon to pick up a craftsman and start over...this car may be up for sale shortly after this...
  14. I

New head, water leak from WP possibly?

New HG because the head inhaled a valve last year. Head is a reman from Frank as the one on the car was not rebuildable.