Search results

1. V

2012 Sportwagon TDi

thanks for the clarification, I do not have the Vag-Tacho cable.
  2. V

2012 Sportwagon TDi

This has been a few months in the making. It all started with the car not wanting to start, but cycling the battery would get me started (only when temps were below ~40f outside). after a few days of random starting and not starting, eventually, the alternator was no longer charging. I bought...
  3. V

2012 Sportwagon TDi

I have a genuine Ross Tech cable, so I hope I can get it to work.
  4. V

2012 Sportwagon TDi

I bought a new cluster which arrives today, can't wait to see what will happen. I need to search on how to code the new cluster, haven't gotten to that step yet, hope tonight is the night things happen. Would you know where to check for power on the IPC, what wires to check, I tried finding a...
  5. V

2012 Sportwagon TDi

Hi everyone, im stumped with my wagon. the car will not start, currently the car is at the dealership, they replaced the electric steering lock as that failed and had to have the car towed there. Now the car will not communicate with the cluster. the car will go to accessories but when press...
  6. V

TDI Used Oil Lab Analyses Results & Discussions

Another Blackstone report. Fun y operation factors like Hard Use. Lol. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. V

Best tire pressure

I keep my tire pressure at 40psi. I have even wear and I like how the car handles at that psi (17inchers) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. V

What did you do to your MkVI-A6 today?

Wagon looking really nice[emoji1360] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. V

Yeah the paint in decent shape, I didnt spend a lot of time trying to get thw deeper scratches out, but got the swirls out. The tint is 25% ceramic, works really well with the hi intensity sun here in texas. I bought some 5% ceramic as well for the pano, but havnt had a chance to apply it...
  10. V

Paint correction and some ceramic coating Hard to tell, but the metal flake has more depth to it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. V

What did you do to your MKVI-A6 ~2010-2014 Golf family inc Jetta SportWagen Today?

Yes all hiway, ~1250miles each way, My avg speed was mid 70’s mph (set cruise +10mpg) but construction and speed traps lowered the avg Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. V

What did you do to your MKVI-A6 ~2010-2014 Golf family inc Jetta SportWagen Today?

Also did a weekend 2500 mile weekend road trip Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. V

I bought the car with 115k miles, and replaced the clutch at 138k. The clutch was starting to slip (1st gear with inclines) and ive also been KermaTDi tuned since 115k. The clutch still had good life left, but quarantine was a good time to work on the car. Not sure these pictures really show...
  14. V

Malone Stage 2 MPG?

Im curious if the car produces a lot of smoke under hard acceleration. My KermaTDi tune has no smoke and no stink I am also considering a delete kit Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. V

How to bleed throwout bearing

No the sub frame does not need to come out. I found if you rotate the transmission so the output shafts move up, the transmission cleans with no issue at all. Note the axle shafts flanges have to be removed Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. V

Funny when I was looking at the opening and just laying there on my back trying to figure it out, I thought about that, though there a nice opening thru the top, I bet straps would work, but like everything I didnt have any straps and everything is closed. I doubt Ill have to do this again...
  17. V

I appreciate all the replies. I think I have a bit of air in the lines but its pretty simple to turn the bleeder valve. Im thinking ill do that in a few days after put some good city driving on it. I will have to say removing the trans and clutch wasnt that hard at all, hardest part was...
  18. V

Thank you, i finally was able to get some fluid, since all the stores here in Canada are curbside only I had to wait. The reservoir had lots of fluid but it was a trick, as I added a lot of Dot 4 fluid. So I was doing it correctly all along just needed tk add more fluid. Sent from my...
  19. V

Im having issues bleeding the throw out bearing after replacing the clutch and flywheel. The procedure seems straight forward but the clutch pedal still goes straight to the floor and doesn’t return back up. What am I doing wrong. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk