Search results

1. A

1Z for stationary power RPM ideas

You would be better off using a early 1600 indirect injection diesel , then you could use biodiesel and set up cogeneration . using the hot water for heating and a good alternator for electric power.
  2. A

1997 Passat Headlight Upgrade

I used glass lenses from Eastern Europe and Auxbeam solid state lamps .
  3. A

Defective N75 units

I have now found that if I stay in 4th gear the limp mode will not happen. going to Kenai today in 5th about every 9 min. it would go to limp , I noticed it didn't happen in town so I decided to try to stay in 4th gear on the way back and no limp mode.
  4. A

Defective N75 units

Thank You
  5. A

Defective N75 units

I have replaced them and had the trouble go away, that is why I blamed the N75. the ice could be a problem as it only happens when its very cold as it is now. sometimes on a 25 mi. trip I have to reset the ecu several times.
  6. A

Defective N75 units

Please explain what are 011-001-004 ? I have Vagcom but have not logged any data , please explain the process. Thank You
  7. A

Defective N75 units

The boost just dies , this happens when it gets around 1 or 2 degrees. by shutting off the engine and restarting it resets and all is well . what logs are you wanting me to take ?
  8. A

Defective N75 units

How many people are seeing N75 units go bad or intermittent way too often ? I seem to have one bad every year, when it gets cold out I have to reset mine by turning off the ignition for a moment then the boost comes back , I would love to find a electronic method of controlling the boost on...
  9. A

Wanted a left headlight for a 97 B4 passat

could you send a picture of them ?
  10. A

Wanted a left headlight for a 97 B4 passat

I need a left headlight for my 97 tdi. a stock Hella would be nice but I would even consider a Depo.
  11. A

Corrado G60 11” Brake Caliper Carriers/Brackets

I'm needing these but you might have to charge a bit more to ship them here. two flat rate priority mail boxes might work well . let me know and i will send an adress.
  12. A

Instrument cluster replacement

Its the voltage regulator that go's bad , often from running a weak battery and the surge in voltage causes failure.
  13. A

Does anyone know how to repair this?

I have a whining noise on my 02a that happens at 45mph just in 4th gear not 3rd I figure some bearing in the trans is worn and will go totally sometime soon . its got about 400,000 on it. with a peloquin LSD in it too.
  14. A

FREE: B4 parts

interested in the steering wheel also.
  15. A

96 B4V - parts or project?

The black panel will match my 96 Passat, mine is in bad shape. the drivers side.
  16. A

96 B4V - parts or project?

if you would sell it , I could sure use that drivers side door card.
  17. A

Problems with my 96 Tdi , stumbling under load

this car has sat waiting for repair for 2 years so maybe with proper lubricants and some time running the rings will reseat and work better.
  18. A

Problems with my 96 Tdi , stumbling under load

I just got the timing set right so that's not it.