Search results

1. tothemax

RTDI Part 2

An amazing build, car and thread Thank you for sharing your adventure and learnings with us... Reminds me of my own TDI misfortunes and previous adventures My poor golf got: initial TB failure and dropped valve too.... new ALH head.... new pistons ... and lower end rebuilt then swap...
  2. tothemax

GotTuned turbo and injector review?

Any more performance updates on the GTD1756VRK ?
  3. tothemax

Any suggestion on a plug play turbo 1.9 alh

hey Robert, Does the TIP fit the same into this without any special reducing adapter connector ? What diameter silicon elbow did you use to tie on the turbo pressure outlet to the Pancake pipe? I am considering the GTD1752VKR for my Jetta to replace the 1722 which is giving up the ghost...
  4. tothemax

Please Any Feedback on Morimoto H7 LED bulbs in OEM housings

I am thinking of trying the Morimoto H7 LED bulbs in OEM 2003 Golf OEM headlights with regular reflectors. Looking improved light output not blind anyone. The person at TRS said I would not blind anyone if my reflectors are adjusted correctly. I have done a couple retrofits with Morimoto Mini...
  5. tothemax

Pls where's the best place to get ARP studs for an ARL?

Pls where's the best place to get ARP studs for an ARL? Am on the west coast SF Bay area. Hoping to find some for a decent price. Tnx
  6. tothemax

Goodbye GTI hello Q5 TDI

TDI Friends... my first post on the forum in a few years... After years of loving my 2016 GTI I finally had to move on and get back to TDIs ... So it's Goodbye GTI Hello Q5 TDI ... Just picked up a 2016 Q5 TDI Premium Plus.. with a little over 6,000 miles... 20" wheels and a few other bells...
  7. tothemax

WTB: PD150 EGR Hose

Need the PD150 EGR question mark hose Two barbs holding it in the EGR are busted
  8. tothemax

WTB decent shape rubber hose right at ALH OEM turbo outlet

Anybody has a decent shape rubber hose right at ALH OEM turbo outlet ? Am looking for one. tnx
  9. tothemax

What is the OD of the 1722 outlet pipe? best size silicon 90 to fit there ?

Anybody know What is the OD of the 1722 outlet pipe? does 43.18mm sound right? 1 3/4"? Looking for the best size silicon 90 to buy to fit there tnx
  10. tothemax

FS Austin Wheels off brand new 2016 GTI

Available for pick up SF East Bay Area ... will ship at buyers expense Am selling Austin wheels off my brand new 2016 GTI, Just picked up this GTI. I take square cash or Paypal or cash SOLD The wheels are obviously brand new and in mint condition.
  11. tothemax

Today I went to the dark side .... Just bought this...

This thing is FAST!! 6 speed... very stock at 210 HP.. Plus super slick interface with my iphone... also the Car-net and emergency calls (VW equivalent to OnStar) are a great safety feature... I think I am going to have lotsa fun with it... Hoping I can still hold on to my Jetta too... 3...
  12. tothemax

WTB - MKIV 3 Spoke Wheel AirBag Bracket like the one shown in the photo below

WTB - MKIV 3 Spoke Wheel AirBag Bracket like the one shown in the photo below If you have an old wheel that is worn out, please sell me the bracket shown here. tnx
  13. tothemax

FS - 11 mm pump - all new seals $550

FS - 11 mm pump - all new seals $500 FS - 11 mm pump - all new seals sold
  14. tothemax

Any Ideas on the next Bay Area GTG?

I still cant believe that one a$$hole from SoCal was able to destroy the best TDI GTGs in the country... So much was done for our community and all of it's California members ...so many good times and so many people helped at these GTGs... over the years .. so many TDICLub Members helping and...
  15. tothemax

Can this Stanley 1000-Amp Peak Jump Starter with Compressor jump start a TDI?

Can this Stanley 1000-Amp Peak Jump Starter with Compressor jump start a TDI? With the higher compression level, I have struggled to jump start my TDI in the past, even with the AAA truck. Considering buying one of these for the air compressor and for the jump start capabilities if it will...
  16. tothemax

VW out of foam cushion replacement for my MKIV Jetta. will this one work 1JE881375

Need to replace the driver seat foam cushion. According to 1stvwparts.com, VW out of foam cushion replacement for my particular MKIV Jetta. This was determined by the VIN#. Mine is the very basic model ... cheapest trim... I think maybe GL? They said try this one 1JE881375. According to VW, it...
  17. tothemax

Wanted - complete CCV vent connection assembly MKIV BEW or PD150ly

Wanted - I need complete CCV vent connection assembly that goes from the top of the head to the turbo inlet pipe for a MKIV BEW or PD150 ... If you have one , I also need the electric connector tail that connects into this as well . Pls PM me if you have one.. tnx for you help ...
  18. tothemax

Wanted I need to buy an OEM Downpipe & cat for MKIV ...

Wanted - I need to buy an OEM Downpipe & cat for MKIV ... Pls PM me if you have one.. tnx for you help ...
  19. tothemax

Urgent Help Pls - WTB OEM Downpipe & cat MKIV -- SMOG Problems

Wanted - OEM Downpipe & cat MKIV & CCV Connection Assembly BEW I need to buy an OEM Downpipe & cat for MKIV ... preferably locally in Norcal Also I need a complete CCV vent connection assembly that goes from the top of the head to the turbo inlet pipe on BEW or PD150 ... If you have...
  20. tothemax

ALH rebuid Head, ALH Block, all hardward 2 bottom ends, 11 mm P, IE rods, BPH Pis

ALH rebuid Head, 11 mm Pump, PD150 IM Clearing up garage, everything must go... getting out of the TDI modding & stressing out business :) Edit - 04.15.16 Sorry guys I don't check often but for now still have it and willing to ship it. Pls just PM me I don't check the thread much...