Search results

1. DasTeknoViking

Odometer rollback possible ??

Odometer rollbacks do happen. People develop illegal software that give you access to roll back the odometer. It's extremely common in Eastern European countries. Most of these scammer don't bother with anything but the odometer value in the instrument cluster. So if you plug in with VCDS you...
  2. DasTeknoViking

F/S 2015 Golf S wagon TDI DSG

Bumpski, need to sell this car soon. Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
  3. DasTeknoViking

Original MIB1 worked but it's smaller screen, slower boot time and lack of features had me wanting MIB2. MIB2 has Android Auto/Apple CarPlay capability (this one is not enabled, it can be and I can provide you with the info how). It supports two phones paired at the same time (important for me...
  4. DasTeknoViking

Bump for a new lower price. Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
  5. DasTeknoViking

Title is clean and vehicle was originally from Michigan (hence no plate holes in front bumper) . I am technically the 2nd owner, as VW bought the car back and did the fixes. I bought it from a VW dealership. Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
  6. DasTeknoViking

Adding some more pictures. Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
  7. DasTeknoViking

No longer will be commuting by car and I need to trim the fleet by 2 cars. MKV SportWagen 2.0T TSI and this MK7. Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
  8. DasTeknoViking

Selling my 2015 Golf TDI, vehicle has 112k miles. I have put 30k on this car myself and all maintenance is up to date. Used only 507.00 oil and bought all filters/dsg fluid from IDparts.com. Has DSG transmission. Has a MIB2 infotainment swap (CarPlay not enabled) - have original MIB1 as well...
  9. DasTeknoViking

15 Golf SEL 67,000 miles and eating oil

Bought my 15 GSW with 80k miles from a VW dealer(oil wasn't at max line), after 8k low oil light came on. Topped it off and changed at dealer -1st oil change was free and verified it was at the full mark. Next oil change i did myself using parts I got from IDparts.com and then the following as...
  10. DasTeknoViking

A\C cool...but not cold

It's not plug n play. Requires a bit of work. Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
  11. DasTeknoViking

A\C cool...but not cold

Do you have a SEL? I will buy the climatronic off you and you can have my old manual setup. Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
  12. DasTeknoViking

A\C cool...but not cold

Went from manual to climatronic today. It's so nice not having to deal with the stupid knobs. It was the only thing that I wanted an SEL for but I did not want a sunroof. After coding and adaptations, car cools off pretty fast. Next week I am getting tint and heated seats for it.... That's...
  13. DasTeknoViking

apple play option

MIB1 in all 2015 TDi has no capability to do any kind of screen mirroring. You have to upgrade to MIB2 or MIB2.5 in order to get Android Auto or Apple Carplay. Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
  14. DasTeknoViking

This MPG is crazy

Cruise control is not good for mpgs. My Golf SportWagen is coming up on 100k so it's well broken in by now. Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
  15. DasTeknoViking

This MPG is crazy

MFD is a bit off on my TDi. Says my average on tank is 53 but hand calculated it's 48.6. AC on, cruise control and 75mph for about 40 miles and 65mph for 35 miles. What kills my average is my afternoon commute where I sit in traffic quite a bit. Either way I am happy Sent from my SM-G950U1...
  16. DasTeknoViking

Tuning questions 2015 TDI

Does TDT offer a tune for the 15 Golfs ? I had Mikes tune on my old B4 TDi and with all the mods (11mm pump, GT1749VB, nozzles, intercooler etc) it went like stink....and it did stink bad :) I drive a lot and am considering getting a tune for my 15. Malone tune doesn't seem to make a whole lot...
  17. DasTeknoViking

This MPG is crazy

Forgot to add, I fill up with Costco diesel in Pleasant Prairie, was 2.59 a gallon last week. Venting it and filling to the fuel cap ! I have a ClubTDi license plate frame on the back if anyone drives the same ways as I do :)
  18. DasTeknoViking

This MPG is crazy

I commute for work from Chicago burbs to Milwaukee every day, I can say I have learned my ways with the 15 GSW TDi S DSG. I have gotten 600 miles to a tank and put 12 gallons in. My 09 2.0T TSi has gotten as good as 34MPG on the same commute but I don't want to put the miles on her anymore...
  19. DasTeknoViking

Adblue tank removal

I would remove all that junk in a jiffy if I could convert the tank over to hold even more diesel! Currently I fill up 5 times a month to get to and from work, I would like to get more than 600 miles on a fill if possible. I drive A LOT.
  20. DasTeknoViking

Limited Slip Differential in DSG

You can get a TDi gearbox from Darkside Development. Swap your mechatronics unit over... My DSG is tuned so that's my plan. If you look around you can source all the parts for under 2k. I wouldn't mind roaching all 4 skins off the line ;) Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk