Search results

1. J

Replacing the RNS-510 with an aftermarket head-unit

Mr. Furious Question about that adaptor rgb to rca I have 2011 Jetta TDI sedan with: Aftermarket JVC I am installing VW oem camera as you ALREADY done ****I bought the SAME adapter you have, HOW did you wires the adapter BACK , Power, Ground?? Thank you Jose
  2. J

Has anyone here tried KUDA phone mounts?

I love my KUDA mount station, it looks factory & easy to install. Remember it's mount station, next you need the actual device mount that will be screw to the KUDA. I almost got a ProClip but the Kuda looked best. 2011 Jetta TDI sedan automatic Malone tuned If you want a photo I can send it to...
  3. J

GTG Chapin, SC January 25, 2014

i hope to be there, i missed Asheville i look forward to it i enjoyed it the last time, thanks for your help with my 2011 jetta automatic trans oil flush.
  4. J

GTG Chapin, SC Jan 26, 2013

Thank you Dan for the help, hospitality & use of lift. Thank you Dan, Jimmy, Andrew, Landon also for the assist with my first time ever VW auto transmission oil & filter change. My 2nd TDICLUB gathering & had wonderful time it was. My buddy from JAXS, FL-Frank had a great time & left with a...
  5. J

I need help, does anyone has the security lug socket for 2011 jetta TDI 4dr sedan?? I misplace mine, I would buy from you. I will be changing them out soon to normal lug bolts.
  6. J

Wind noise!! 2012 jsw.

concerning wind whistling either driver or passenger here is a test you can do: roll down window if noise/whistle sound is now louder, then put your hand out (like you trying to stop wind) towards the upper right inside corner of side mirror or any where around it. sorry for my many post of the...
  7. J

Wind noise!! 2012 jsw.

concerning wind whistling either driver or passenger here is a test you can do: roll down window if noise/whistle sound is now louder, then put your hand out (like you trying to stop wind) towards the upper right inside corner of side mirror or any where around it. Here is a pic.
  8. J

Wind noise!! 2012 jsw.

concerning wind whistling either driver or passenger here is a test you can do: roll down window if noise/whistle sound is now louder, then put your hand out (like you trying to stop wind) towards the upper right inside corner of side mirror or any where arou
  9. J

Wind noise!! 2012 jsw.

concerning wind whistling either driver or passenger here is a test you can do: roll down window if noise/whistle sound is now louder, then put your hand out (like you trying to stop wind) towards the upper right inside corner of side mirror or any where around the side mirror. If the Noise IS...
  10. J

Wind noise!! 2012 jsw.

concerning wind whistling either driver or passenger here is a test you can do: roll down window if noise/whistle sound is now louder, then put your hand out (like you trying to stop wind) towards the upper right inside corner of side mirror or any where around the side mirror. If the Noise IS...
  11. J

Wind noise!! 2012 jsw.

12. J

TDIclub dinner? Charlotte NC

If there is a meet up in Charlotte area I would come. i work in Charlotte near Freedom dr & the Panther stadium (i live in Gastonia). Just taell me when & where, email PM. Jose is my name. I bought my first ever diesel 2011 Jetta 4dr & loving it.
  13. J

This will be first ever hands on VW TDI maintenance. I will set the weekend for the Gathering TDI style. What do I need to bring? I do not want to come empty handed. I'll be coming from Gastonia, NC.
  14. J

DanG144, I was first time guy to the Asheville TDI club gathering. These are the maintenance stuff I'm wanting to do: Automatic DSG tmx oil change, oil change, fuel filter change, Change the brake fluid. If I can get help/clue on changing out The cabin air filter.
  15. J

Anyone in or around Hickory,NC have VCDS?

I live in Gastonia, nc
  16. J

Appalachian Diesel Works GTG Oct 20 AVL, NC

New guy to TDI & heading to that meeting in Asheville I look forward to Oct 20, my first VW & diesel. I will do at least transmission tune. I look to meeting the TDI peeps.