Search results

1. S

Air condition too cold to the point of no air flow

Was told it would preserve the compressor's life 🤷
  2. S

What if I add a thermo switch on the evaporator to make the compressor to cycle on and off?
  3. S

Thanks again for the useful information.. one last thing.. the evaporator is supposed to cool down at which temperarure? The expansion valve regulates the evaporator at 6-7 degrees? Right?
  4. S

Thank you very much for the clarifications.. 🙏🙏🙏 Need to sort this out now
  5. S

I am a complete noob at this.. any idea of the value that mist be charged in the unit? 🤦‍♂️
  6. S

This being said.. I am thinking more and more about the evaporator expansion valve failing then! Am I right?
  7. S

Thanks for the reply.. my evaporator is getting below 0 degrees and freezing up.. What can possibly do this? All equipment is OE and I am suspecting the expansion valve to fail! Any advice is welcomed.. Thanks a lot 🙏
  8. S

⁹ Thanks for the help.. can you indicate where is the RCV in the Golf Mk4 please? Is it found in the compressor itself? Or is it the expansion valve?
  9. S

Good advice.. Will do some more research then
  10. S

Hi Oilhammer.. Sorry I am digging up this old post.. I got my A/C compressor reconditionned.. I just wanted to confirm: The compressor is not supposed to cut off if the evaporator temperature drop? Let's say around 4-5 degrees? The problem I am having is that my evaporator is freezing up and...
  11. S

Digital Calibration and Nozzle mounting for Pumpe Duse (PD)

Hello Drivbiwire Can you give me an email address so I can contact you please. It is very very urgent! Thanks