Search results

1. R

worst part of tdi ?

Well I have no problems generating a large black smoke screen with my BOMBed 97 3500 Dodge Ram Cummins Diesel, heehee ------------------ Rory -96' Jetta GLS non-TDI(soon to be replaced with a 00'TDI) 97' Dodge Cummins TST'd turbo diesel 3500 275hp/680ft
  2. R

Is the chip detectable by vw tool

As we say in the "Turbo Diesel Register" for Dodge trucks "I am my own warranty station" ------------------ Rory -96' Jetta GLS non-TDI(soon to be replaced with a 00'TDI) 97' Dodge Cummins TST'd turbo diesel 3500 275hp/680ft
  3. R

Why NOT to buy a TDI

Hey Sesauls I never could get my Dodge dually into those drive-up windows anyway.
  4. R

Why NOT to buy a TDI

As a 97' 3500 Dodge/Cummins Turbo Diesel owner I'm looking foward to my new 00' TDI Jetta that I will picking up in NM this week. Now let me see at 800 miles to the tankful it should take me one tank to get from ABQ. to Victorville, CA compare that to my 96' Jetta which is 2 tanks GO FIGURE!!!
  5. R

TDI Believer's New Jetta TDI

Re: TDI Believer\'s New Jetta TDI Great looking TDI, I live in SoCal and looking to upgrade my 96' Jetta gaser for a TDI. This will be my second turbo diesel in my stables the 1st one is a 97' 3500 Dodge Cummins. Now all I have to do is find a TDI but I'll have to go out of state for this, you...