Search results

1. Golfer12

Increased Cranking Time When Starting

My battery was going bad hit or miss replaced with new one and no more problems with starting Very weird but problem solved for me anyway
  2. Golfer12

F/S full exhaust from 11 jsw tdi $1200 obo

Willing to split cat or dpf or whatever you need would rather help someone out instead of scraping a good part
  3. Golfer12

Engine cover

Is there any benefit to leaving the cover off Was it designed to keep engine noise down Coworker leaves his off Wife's 15 escape had one and her 21 escape does not It was engineered for a reason and if it was for Cabin noise then I'm leaving mine off
  4. Golfer12

Engine light/Glow plug

That is the part number and price dealer gave me Said there was plenty in stock must be common failures out of warranty now
  5. Golfer12

Engine light/Glow plug

Car has been idling funny And on the way home last night engine light pops up Hooked up vcds and says glow plug #2 Would this be the cause of rough idle Highway speed runs fine Where is the best/cheapest place to get new one ?
  6. Golfer12

Thanks for the heads-up I got $650 for my clogged one off the 12 golf tdi from a guy on market place I just figured someone in the emission warden states might be interested I will call some scrap yard's to see what I can get
  7. Golfer12

Lowering springs

So I want to lower car for less air drag and better fuel economy Would like to hear from people that's done it Was it hard, will I need an alignment, will my 17" tires rub Seller on ebay says they are made in same plant as stock springs will lower 1" on all 4 corners, my sportwagen sits higher...
  8. Golfer12

2011 full exhaust from turbo back Dpf was replaced at 80,000 has about 20,000 on new dpf Will be removing from turbo to tailpipe Looking for buyer Only issue is I am waiting on new downpipe Good news is it has shipped so Looking for offers this was a Florida car super clean, will give you my...
  9. Golfer12

Increased Cranking Time When Starting

I am having the same problem I'm planning on malone tune in the near future so we will see if the problem goes away and I will request the glow plug mod that makes sense
  10. Golfer12

Finally lifted my golf wagon

Without pic this is fake news lol
  11. Golfer12

New to this

If you do your own maintenance get vcds it is your friend And don't skip on maintenance I miss my golf but I love the jsw it's like having a small pickup truck U can actually get a 10ft 2x4 in it and shut the gate it's amazing
  12. Golfer12

Rawtek Options

On my 12 golf 500 miles per tank using trip od After stage 2 malone with only stock muffler I got 600 miles per tank And honestly the sound was good Jetta is next with these fuel prices and my 600 mile commute per week it will pay for itself in one yr
  13. Golfer12

Manual pano roof sunshade

Dark tint cheap and permanent fix
  14. Golfer12

Pin stripes on rear storage glass

I took your advice was able to pickup part at Bestbuy on my way home Everything works, thanks for the help
  15. Golfer12

So this int options section is basically all the options the car had when new
  16. Golfer12

Found a label with Vin at top then N.I.V. VARIANT 2.O COMFO 103fTDID6F in the options section with alot of 3 digit codes there is a 8L6 and 8AX so it had both
  17. Golfer12

Is there a way to use all 3 or the dual connector is all I should need
  18. Golfer12

Makes total sense now why I had no reception with old or new radio That dual connector was just lying in there waiting for a new home Will order the Farka one from Amazon wife has prime 2day shipping 😉 Thanks for all the help Another reason why this site rocks 👍
  19. Golfer12

Can't figure out how to post pic it wants url I have a single green and a dual white
  20. Golfer12

How do I post pics I don't know what radio was stock it had a cheap radio when I purchased previous only did a horrible job