Search results

1. A

02A shifter bushings

You can swap the 02J without the NLA Polo parts, just use the shifter tower & complete shifter assembly from a 5-Speed MK4/TT. Yes it require a little clearancing of the tunnel, and you'll need to make a small bracket for the front of the tower, but that's it.
  2. A

02A shifter bushings

02J shifter box & tower swap is well documented on the internet. Its a straight forward process that requires a bit of modifying.
  3. A

1999 VW Transporter TDI Syncro

Exact car I’d like for road-trips, but beyond my budget. I’d suggest listing on BringaTrailer or CarsandBids.
  4. A

FS: AHU/1Z b4 Custom rear motor mount for big turbo

Do you have any photos of the mount?
  5. A

WTB: Cheap VCDS

You can buy a cheap ebay/amazon cable and run VCDS Lite for free.
  6. A

FS: AHU/1Z b4 Custom rear motor mount for big turbo

Any pictures of the rear mount? Interested in seeing the clearance attained.
  7. A

WTB 1996 VW Passat TDi original radio

Yes, I'll message you.
  8. A

WTB 1996 VW Passat TDi original radio

I have an original option Deluxe Radio that has the AUX input.
  9. A

Hose

Thats the exact hose I was running into issues with. NAPA has it: https://www.napaonline.com/en/search?text=1h0819373c&referer=v2
  10. A

AHU Timing Belt Tools Rental

I'm looking to borrow/rent the Camshaft Pulley Counterhold and Crankshaft Pulley Locking tools to replace the seals behind. I’m in Los Angeles.
  11. A

Hose

So I just ran into this issue these last few weeks, I needed the heater core outlet hose. Check ECS-Tuning to see if they have a part listed and google search the part number. With the hose I needed they were on an unacceptable back order, but I was able to order it through NAPA and received it...
  12. A

AHU Timing Belt Tools Rental - Los Angeles, CA

I'm looking to borrow/rent the Camshaft Pulley Counterhold and Crankshaft Pulley Locking tools to replace the seals behind.
  13. A

27in tires on the Jetta??

Here’s another option from a YouTube video. B5 Passat Rear Springs & Jeep Cherokee front Springs.
  14. A

Unless more people have started to post about lifting B4/MK3’s, there has been little info out there. For the MK4+ Generations, a few people make bolt in kits and they’re easy to come by, plus the fender wells are much bigger allowing for 27” tire fitment or greater. But for MK3 & below, I’ve...
  15. A

I installed 195/75R14 Goodyear Wrangler ATs on my TDI Jetta w a "custom" Lift. These are the next size down before a 27" tire. Originally I went with the B4 Passat springs, and although I did get a lift, the front was about .5-1" lower than the rear of my Jetta. Then I found out early MK2's...
  16. A

DSG flywheel change question

Following as I've noticed my DMF making noise on morning start ups. What else is good to replace while in there? Rear main seal?
  17. A

MK4 ALH Parts: 11mm Injection Pump, Injectors, Injector Lines, Engine Cover, Induction Piping

Doing a friend a favor as he’s in need to pay for medical bills for his family. Pulled from a running 2002 Jetta Wagon TDI w/ an Automatic transmission(transmission went out). Vehicle sat for 8+ years, and eventually stripped. 11mm Injection Pump - Gone —Has been rebuilt previously Injectors...
  18. A

FS CP3 Pump Conversion New SOLD

you mind sending photos of the kit?