Search results

1. 914rrr

Deciding between a 2012 Jetta TDI Sportwagen vs 2015 Golf TDI Sportwagen

We've been out of VW's for awhile. Our last VW was a 2012 Jetta 2012 SW (JSW) w/ DSG we bought new and sold in 2014, right before dieselgate. :( We absolutely loved driving it. To be honest, we sold the car due to the DSG fluid change costs (about $700 at VW dealer at the time). Since then, I'm...
  2. 914rrr

FS: 2012 VW Jetta TDI SportWagen w/ Sunroof

Good catch! 39,900 miles Thanks!
  3. 914rrr

FS: 2012 VW Jetta TDI SportWagen w/ Sunroof

$19,500 FIRM! We are only asking what our loan payoff is. Please do not contact us with a lower offer. 2012 Volkswagen Jetta TDI SportWagen w/ Panoramic Sunroof, Garage Kept, Hand Washed! Non-smoker, no pets or kids! Candy White Exterior, Black Leatherette Interior. This car has always been...
  4. 914rrr

FS: New OEM (not a refurb) Porto 17 x 7 Wheel Rim

New factory wheel in factory box! Never installed! Price is for 1 wheel. Not included is a tire, center cap, lug nuts, or lug nut covers. We are getting ready to move out of state so the wheel needs to be gone ASAP! Email for pics. Manufacturer: Genuine Volkswagen Part #5K0-601-025-F-8Z8...
  5. 914rrr

DIY front bumper & radiator support R&R tutorial?

Need VAG-COM for 2012 JSW Thanks to everyone that responded. Drew Keenan aka drewkeen was kind enough to give up his Saturday to r&r my AC condenser with me assisting / trying to stay out of his way. Turns out the condenser wasn't damaged by road debris, it actually had holes rubbed in it by...
  6. 914rrr

DIY front bumper & radiator support R&R tutorial?

Need to replace my road debris damaged AC condensor on my 2012 JSW. I am thinking of a DIY bumper and radiator support remove and replace (R&R). I couldn't find.a tutorial here. Does one exist?
  7. 914rrr

When fueling, pump cuts off early and won't completely fill tank

Most fuel stations install the wrong size nozzles on diesel pumps, which causes the issues you described when the recall kit is installed. I found I can mitigate some of the issue by letting the tank "vent" for awhile before fueling and slowly adding the fuel using the first notch on the nozzle...
  8. 914rrr

Will installing a trailer hitch void my warranty?

Curious, what axle (or any other) issues have come up while towing? The biggest thing I may tow is a 5x8 or 5x9 UHaul trailer for Ikea runs to ATL.
  9. 914rrr

Will installing a trailer hitch void my warranty?

We have a 2012 JSW w/ DSG that we purchased new last year. It now has approx. 20,000 miles on it. I didn't notice until after purchase that the owners manual states "no towing w/ DSG." It is killing us that we can't put a hitch on it for runs to Home Depot, etc. Would installing a Curt hitch...
  10. 914rrr

New 2012 JSW owner has B20 and trailer questions

My wife and I just purchased a new 2012 JSW w/ DSG. We have owned several TDI's and diesels in the past (5 B4's, 1 A4, A1's, A2's, Mercedes 300TD, Jeep Liberty CRD and a Chevy C30 6.2 Van. I was reading through the owners manual and was bummed to read that Biodiesel > B5 and any type of...
  11. 914rrr

FS: VW A3, A1 Bentley Manuals plus many more $40 all

I'm moving, so they have to be gone, like yesterday. Act fast if you want them. $40 for all, must take all of them, shipping extra. Preference given to local pickup offers. Bentley A3 manual Bentley A1 Diesel manual Poor Richards Complete Idiots VW Rabbit manual (great diesel section, out of...
  12. 914rrr

B4 Passat OEM US Spec headlights exc cond $50 / pair

$50 obo plus shipping US Spec VW Passat B4 headlights in excellent condition. All tabs and parts intact. No cracks or fogging. Never been polished. I'm moving next week and I'm not taking them with me. So, if you want 'em, you've got to act fast, like today. Local pickup offers are more...
  13. 914rrr

FS: VW Passat B4 Headlights - Pair

They are still available. We just replied to your PM. Sorry for the delay. Both lenses are clear.
  14. 914rrr

FS: VW Passat B4 Headlights - Pair

$25 plus shipping US spec VW Passat B4 headlights in excellent condition. All tabs and parts intact. No cracks or fogging. Sorry, no paypal. We will accept US personal checks from banks that have branches in the Houston or surrounding areas. Also will accept cash or Money orders.
  15. 914rrr

VW Passat B4 Headlights - Pair

FS: VW Passat B4 Headlights - Pair US spec VW Passat B4 headlights in excellent condition. All tabs and parts intact. No cracks or fogging. Sorry, no Paypal. Personal checks must be drawn from a bank that has a branch in the Houston and surrounding areas. Money orders also accepted. email...
  16. 914rrr

Colgan Bra

Where can you buy black vinyl bras? I'd like to purchase a black vinyl bra for our soon to be purschased JSW. I'm looking at the Cogan bra and was wondering who else makes them for JSW's and if they are available elsewhere to comparison shop. All the ones on eb*y are the clear ones. I'd also...
  17. 914rrr

Colgan Bra

Is your JSW bra made by Colgan and private labeled for carbras.com, or does carbras make their own bras? How much was it and how long did it take to receive it?
  18. 914rrr

Colgan Bra

Who did you order your Colgan Bra from? Are you happy with the fit?