Search results

1. biohazardtj

Parting out 2005 Jetta TDI Saginaw MI

need an ac comp or just the clutch because of shipping
  2. biohazardtj

Midwest Light Creations- HID Headlights and Retrofit Kits (Headlights by Jeff)

hey Jeff, shoot me a PM with some options. I lost another bulb and think its time to upgrade to a newer version. can my housings be retrofitted or do I need to buy new everything? I believe im running version 1 of these things, I like the newer lenses and the use of factory harness. cheers!
  3. biohazardtj

I got 6v at the passenger 9006(red) wire. If you want a reading at the drivers I'll have to pull the front end off. The high beam also has power. Yes both lights went out at the same time. The next day they worked briefly and nothing since then. If you would rather send this to email or...
  4. biohazardtj

all fuses check out ok, power on the yellow but not the white.
  5. biohazardtj

here's the broken wire going to the relay. The only one that has power is the white one. It's looking like a bad relay, my guess is it didn't like the corroded connection. You said you changed the wiring on later set ups. I'll need a new relay anyways maybe change it all? Do you now use...
  6. biohazardtj

thanx all, as far as ballasts and bulbs they will be what ever you sent me in the spring when i upgraded to the 55W, i have found a severely corroded plug so far and of course broke a wire when i was messing with it it was so bad. so once i get them back together ill do the voltage tests. i can...
  7. biohazardtj

Is there a trouble shooting method for the set up? I lost. Both lights while driving last week. Ballasts and bulbs were brand new this spring. I don't want to start sticking volt meters into anything until I'm sure of what I'm checking. Thanx Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
  8. biohazardtj

Wanted Jetta wagon standard TDI

i thought about getting rid of my 05...but i think its a bit of a drive for you.. :P
  9. biohazardtj

WTB MK4 grill/hood latch

colour? i have a blue and a black, cant see shipping being too crazy to NY
  10. biohazardtj

WTB Injectors

i hafve some pp520 already mounted on injectors. i think $350cdn shipped to you (depending on just how much shipping will actually be)
  11. biohazardtj

Injector Nozzles

i dont believe you need a tune for nozzles to work but to get the full performane out of them you would. i used them with a Malone stage 3 and it seemed to be a really good combo. i also have the ECM with the tune for sale, but im not sure what all you would need to get the ECM to work in your...
  12. biohazardtj

Injector Nozzles

I should have mentioned, that $300 is cdn, i always assume people see im from ontario, so i would say $350cnd i could ship them to you.
  13. biohazardtj

Injector Nozzles

i have some PP520 for sale. include the injectors they are attached to. asking $300 i dont think shipping would be too much.
  14. biohazardtj

WTB Injector Clamp Pivot Bearing Pin

let em check they may have hit the shop floor when i took the injectors out.
  15. biohazardtj

i think i sent a pm about new bulbs and ballasts. anyways i need 55w balasts and bulbs.
  16. biohazardtj

pm sent your way, i need some new bulbs and ballasts.
  17. biohazardtj

local VDS-PRO needed

thanx all! wingnut ill be sending you a pm when im heading down that way next.
  18. biohazardtj

local VDS-PRO needed

i need to get my tailgate to function properly on my 05 waggon. anyone locally have PRO who can change my values for me? I live in Port elgin, but travel to Bolton once and awhile. my usual form of compensation is beer but im sure we can figure out somthing. thanx
  19. biohazardtj

02 Jetta wagon front and rear black leather seats

where are you in regards to the border? i dont mind a bit of a road trip as long as its within reason.
  20. biohazardtj

My dilema. Fix or sell?

i have a trunk in good shape, what colour do you need?