Search results

1. R

Hard Start / No Start - Is your intercooler frozen? Check Here!

had the same problem occur with my 09' told of a partial fix by vw canada,ie removal of air inlet pipe that is between the front grill and the airfilter box, results are that warm air is drawn in instead of cold damp air, i found that covering the left [driver] side of the grill with a vynil or...
  2. R

Hard Start / No Start - Is your intercooler frozen? Check Here!

intercooler fix had the same problem occur with my 09' told of a partial fix by vw canada,ie removal of air inlet pipe that is between the front grill and the airfilter box, results are that warm air is drawn in instead of cold damp air, i found that covering the left [driver] side of the grill...
  3. R

2009 Cold Start Scare/Problem?

hard start solution had the same hard start problem for the second cold season, no straight answers from the dealer, they were only concerned with cheking for possible fault codes. vw customer service rep told me that vw is aware of the issue and are trying some temperary fixes. ie: removing...
  4. R

2006 - Ran out of Fuel

get fuel gauge repaired
  5. R

2009 jetta-won't start sometimes

2009 jetta tdi 91000 km, wouldn't start when cold on 4 separate occasions, had to hold accelerator to the floor and crank engine over for at least 10-20 sec, once started the problem seemed to be gone until maybe 4 months later it appears again. dealer didn't know of any problems and since it...