Search results

1. J

Looking for info on a cp4 disaster prevention kit

Seems like some of you guys are having trouble with reading comprehension. I'm just looking for any info on putting a prevention kit on it....
  2. J

Looking for info on a cp4 disaster prevention kit

Hi, I've recently gone thru the expense and headache of fixing a cp4 catastrophic failure out of warranty. After spending just under 3k diy, I'm looking into getting a prevention kit asap. Searching on the internet I can only find kits for pick up trucks. If no kits available, has anyone had...
  3. J

2011 jetta cjaa- p0087 after hpfp replacement **problem solved**

*problem solved * I went back over the car agian. I had the feed and the return line swapped at the in tank fuel pump. Noticed the little arrow with an "R". On top of pump. Thanks for all the advice
  4. J

Pickup up car today- repair order says mechanic placed hand on fuel line during inspection line popped off. Reattached line fixed lol. Drove it the 25 mins home code popped back up. I've got to call them back tomorrow to see if I can drop it back off. When I got it home I checked the fuel pump...
  5. J

I dropped the car off today at a non-dealership mechanic . I'll keep the thread updated on what they say.
  6. J

Hi I'm having a p0087 low fuel pressure code after replacing hpfp. It triggers everytime I rev the car past 2300 rpms. Until that point it runs fine. I can drive for 1hr with no problems as long as I baby it. I have been driving with my code scanner attached and deleting code but everytime the...