Search results

1. M

WTB, TDI manual transmission for 2004 Passat TDI.

I just talked to him and 4 are sold and there is one left that he is waiting on a confirmation. If he doesn’t hear from them soon, it will be available
  2. M

WTB, TDI manual transmission for 2004 Passat TDI.

There’s a guy that imported 5 rebuilt DQS gearboxes up here in Alberta. 3 are sold already to waiting buyers, the others I’m not sure if sold yet
  3. M

Steel or Aluminum uprights?

I know this an old post but I was hoping to get enough info on swapping out the steel for aluminum uprights/steering knuckles
  4. M

Dutch Auto Parts, gearbox sets, engines, turbos, injection pumps

Hi, can you get a Bosal, used, older style? Also, will the Tesla hitch work with what I’m asking for? The Tesla hitch insert looks like the Bosal Swan insert. Also, the Tesla X hitch is made by Bosal
  5. M

Hello, looking for a quote please, BGH tdi motor, block, with head and inners
  6. M

Hi Frans, how much for a BGW motor shipped to Canada, T5L1L2? the complete block, head, injectors, pistons, manual crank. Thank you
  7. M

Intake manifolds

I’m looking for options to add a water to air intercooler and I’m thinking it would be the best if I didn’t need to go the long way as it is now and maybe feed directly from turbo outlet thru the intercooler into the same side. Not sure even if that can be done
  8. M

Intake manifolds

is there a manifold that is opposite to intake side of the stock on on a bhw? My intake faces the left/drivers side, i‘d like to try putting in a water to air intercooler directly into the intake without the long way around but would need intake on the same side as turbo.
  9. M

WTB - Looking to purchase only a Bosal swan neck hitch for a 04 Passat tdi wagon. Not a Oris or Westfalia
  10. M

WTB - jetta mk4 leather steering wheel with out mult functional buttons,

WTB - jetta mk4 leather steering wheel with out mult functional buttons, super good condition. Thank you
  11. M

WTB - Bosal euro swan tow hitch for b5 Passat wagon

WTB - Bosal euro swan neck tow hitch for b5 Passat wagon
  12. M

After 6speed conversion, cruise not working

Hello, after doing a 6 speed conversion to my 04 Passat tdi, the cruise is not working. Checked clutch switch, brake switch, all wiring adapted for the conversion. Also the tune has the correct gear ratio. Changed out the stalk, Any ideas?
  13. M

BHW/01E 6 Speed Swap

Hi, we took the advice of leavin it off. Project is just about complete. It’s drivable, needs the tune. It took a long time getting all the pieces for the conversion. The list in this thread is not complete but very, very helpful I had a bunch of questions but got it figured. I only made two...
  14. M

FS - Fast Forward Automotive - BHW Swap Harness, Seattle, WA - $450 (SOLD)

Hi, I’m not understanding what this harness is for? Why did it need to be converte?
  15. M

BHW/01E 6 Speed Swap

Hello, what did you end up doing with the turbo support? I finally got all the pieces together and we’re currently intalling a DQS with the 240 clutch into my 2004 Passat but the starter and the turbo support don’t like each other.
  16. M

what fittings are used for clutch line to make braided line

hi, thanks for the reply but going with the braided stainless steel line and there are some universal kits available and i wanted to be sure it has the ends i need.
  17. M

what fittings are used for clutch line to make braided line

Hello, i have a 04 Passat TDI and I have almost all the parts needed to do the 6 speed conversion. does anyone know what size/style fitting from clutch master to the clutch slave. i want to get the ends to make a braided clutch line.
  18. M

5 speed shifter assembly

B5.5, Passat, 5 speed manual shifter assembly bump bump
  19. M

help finding gearbox mounting brackets

hello, i need to find gearbox mounting brackets for a tdi 6 speed 01e gearbox, will any of the brackets from a 5 speed work?
  20. M

can we have headlight leveling function

hello, i saw a motor for headlight leveling on eBay and got to wondering if we can have that function added to our North American B5.5 Passat's? if we can, what would we need to get that working?