Search results

1. Leuzinger

Adblue tank or other diesel specific part unavailability - anyone else dealing with this?

2015 TDI SportWagen. The DEF tank we are waiting for (5Q0-131-877K) has been on back order for 3 months now and I know others have been waiting much longer. The car is showing 400 miles until it won't start. The question is can the VCDS reset the system to show the tank is full which it is so...
  2. Leuzinger

SOLD 2015 VW Golf TDI SEL with 2 Year VW CPO Warranty

Price lowered to $19,495. Hard to find 2015 VW Golf TDI SEL. VOLKSWAGEN CERTIFIED PRE OWNED (CPO) WARRANTY, 2 years/24K miles full factory bumper to bumper warranty along with 24 hour roadside assistance until 2024. 50 mpg on the highway, 600 mile range. Low miles, new tires and brakes...
  3. Leuzinger

It really boils down to personal preference on gearbox. Having owned both, there are advantages to each. If you base which is more sought after purely on sales, only about 6% of the cars sold in this country are manual. An article in Auto Motor und Sport believes the manual transmission in a...
  4. Leuzinger

Good catch, I sold another car in 2018.
  5. Leuzinger

I made the correction, lowered the price, and posted pictures on album Leuzinger.
  6. Leuzinger

Good questions. Tell me how to attach photos in this forum and I'll get some shots off to you tomorrow.
  7. Leuzinger

There is nothing to see on the steering wheel. Tell me how to attach a file and I'll give you a copy of the window sticker showing driver assistance package as an option. The other hint is the sensors mounted in the front and rear bumpers. Do a search on VW Driver Assistance Package to get a...
  8. Leuzinger

I used to feel the same way about the stick shift but the DSG gearbox is amazing. The shifts are much quicker than the manual, you can let it do the shifting or used the paddle shifters on the steering wheel, and finally, the mileage seems to be about the same.
  9. Leuzinger

The list price new was over $32K. We paid $24500 for it. Mileage 76K. It has all the options, CPO warranty, DSG, lighting package, and driver assistance package. Similar cars are selling for $27K online.
  10. Leuzinger

Hard to find 2015 VW Golf TDI SEL. VOLKSWAGEN CERTIFIED PRE OWNED (CPO) WARRANTY, 2 years/24K miles full factory bumper to bumper warranty along with 24 hour roadside assistance until 2024. 50 mpg on the highway, 600 mile range. Low miles, new tires and brakes. Finished in tungsten silver with...
  11. Leuzinger

Buyer/seller feedback thread

I place this ad on Dec. 1 and would like the title to be bold and add a location. Help. FOR SALE 2015 VW Golf TDI SEL, 4 door hatchback
  12. Leuzinger

WTB: 15 Golf TDI SEL MD/VA/DC Area

2015 Golf TDI DSG I am just south of the Virginia border. Might be able to work out delivery. http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=494620
  13. Leuzinger

FOR SALE 2015 VW Golf TDI SEL, 4 door hatchback

FOR SALE 2015 VW Golf TDI SEL, 4 door hatchback - Maple, NC 2015 VW Golf TDI SEL, 4 door hatchback - SOLD This is likely the most pampered, best maintained car you will ever find. One previous owner, all maintenance records and manuals, no accidents, non-smoker, pristine condition, always...