Search results

1. M

ahu tdi shudders and low rpm power

With the vss disconnected it seems to make a difference but still vibrations at lower rpms. Could it be QA dirty? I know timing is right through tdi timing but im not good enough yet with vcds to read it the other ways
  2. M

far as i know with max iq and everything this car is stock. and by shudder i mean like a very light bucking feeling and sometimes at low low rpms at low speed it sounds like its cutting out
  3. M

ive already have been doing a pretty heavy dose of silver. might pop qa adjuster cover off. but PA diesel is already 2 percent biodiesel by law im pretty sure
  4. M

usually run diesel kleen. i have a hunch it could be fuel pressure relief or a QA issue. i have another QA assembly i could pop on maybe
  5. M

my ahu tdi in my b4 passat seems to shudder at 1900 to 2100 rpm in 4th or 5th under light throttle and has alot of vibrations below 1900 rpm. and when the engine is cold and just starts the throttle response is great but after 30 mins of driving it is slow and is not peppy if i tap the throttle...
  6. M

WTB ahu or 1z for 97 passat in Pennsylvania

im located in chester county and need engine for my school commuter
  7. M

Possible turbo whine failing turbo

did it sound abnormal to you? sounds similar to other straight piped ahus ive seen on youtube
  8. M

I get people saying it is and some saying it isnt. Almost just sounds like normal from exhuast hearing other ahus
  9. M

And when turbos go out and make loud whining noises they usually dont make full boost correct. My turbo boosts fully and whistles cleanly at idle and is responsive
  10. M

I dont hear it revving car in neutral only under load. Im just wondering does it sound normal driving in that video compared to straight piped ahus you have driven?
  11. M

You cant hear the whistle whine in video? I swear its coming from the turbo not exhaust
  12. M

I have logs all seems good with boost so no leaks
  13. M

Car also has straight pipe but it doesnt sound like normal whistle. Sounds like its under the hood from turbo
  14. M

Does this sound like turbo whine from a failing turbo? People call it turbo siren. The car has 273k miles
  15. vcompress_5.mov

vcompress_5.mov

16. vcompress_6.mov

vcompress_6.mov

17. Turbo

Turbo

18. M

pump leaking from advanced piston

where would i buy the seal for the advance piston
  19. M

pump leaking from advanced piston

I really hope its the head seal but it definitely looks like its coming from the advanced piston in the video
  20. IMG_0217.mov

IMG_0217.mov