Search results

1. N

Mk6 CJAA 100-200 times

Hi all, after finishing my 2060 swap, I would like to compare performance to before! Does anyone know the 100-200 time for a stock mk6 tdi?
  2. N

Intercooler Pipe Routing - Ditch the pancake pipe?

Also just my 2 cents, I installed darkside hard pipework kit in my mk6 golf and it was not an easy install. It was really difficult to get the piping to fit well and not interfere with the intake or hit my shift linkage. Also dealt with a long term boost leak at turbo outlet only after swapping...
  3. N

Under hood insulation

Do you think it blocks noise and heat as effectively as the old mat?
  4. N

vband flange for GTB turbos?

Yeah I have a buzzken downpipe with v band thats been on my car for about a year. Just got my gtb2060vklr in the mail and would like to keep the downpipe I already spent a lot of money on if possible. Which it sounds like it's no problem at all!
  5. N

Dang, I'm not sure how I had never seen that one before. It is perfect. I already have the materials to weld one together, but if that fails I will buy the malone one.
  6. N

Does anyone know of a current solution to this problem?
  7. N

Selection of pistons for 300 + HP

Your post made sense to me! The other guy is just being an ass. Sorry I am not knowledgeable on the 1.9's tho. Someone on here will know tho. Have you read all other high power 1.9 forum posts on here?
  8. N

GTB Turbo intake breather routing.

Hi all, I have a gtb2060vklr showing up for my 2.0 cjaa golf. The last piece of the puzzle i am missing is setting up the intake, it would be nice to just have a straight silicone pipe from turbo to stock airbox and sensors. But what should I do with the stock crankcase breather that connects in...
  9. N

CP3 Conversion Head Count

I went stage 2 before I deleted, so when I had them retune for the deletes we turned it up as much as they say is still safe. I am not sure exactly what was tweaked. The numbers are probably just a couple percent more than the standard stage 2. I dont know if I would recommend it though as I am...
  10. N

I did not, I have the slightest hesitation in 3rd gear sometime that only showed up after the swap, but they already have my stock turbo pushed pretty hard so I figured I wouldn't bother with a retune until the new turbo goes in.
  11. N

Yeah he is pretty active on this forum, his username is Macradiators.com. But the easiest way to message him is through messenger or his Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/cp3upgrade/
  12. N

I put in my cp3 a couple months ago. I got it from Aurelian, he has been super helpful and the cp3 was cheap! No real change in drivability or performance now, it was in preparation of my 2060vklr that should be here in a week or two!
  13. N

FS: Mk6 Golf OEM Splash Guards with hardware

I have brand new never used oem splash guards with installation hardware for the front and back of a Mk6 golf(not sure what other models they fit) VW part #5K0075111 $85 shipped for both in the US Make an offer if you want them split up
  14. N

GTD1756VRK Fittings

I have a GTD1756VRK on order currently, but don't know how to connect this to the stock intercooler and piping. Does anybody have experience doing this? Is there a setup I can buy to connect this turbo to the stock intercooler and piping? As well as the intake piping?
  15. N

FS: Mk6 Golf OEM Splash Guards

I have brand new never used oem splash guards for the front and back of a Mk6 golf (not sure what other models they fit) VW part #5K0075111 $80 plus shipping for both Make an offer if you want them split up
  16. N

Golf Euro Rear Valence for NA Market

Hey everyone, I have been looking for a euro GTD looking rear valence for my Tdi. I know Oneperfectdose used to stock them, but in a recent email he said there is no expected restocking. Does anyone know where to find one? Thanks...