Search results

1. Z

BRM swap into B5.5 Passat Wagon

I finally was able to get some work done on the Passat. Replaced the high pressure pump because it was leaking pretty bad. Also redid the rear main seal because it was quite a bit off from tdc. I haven't had a chance to start it yet though. At the moment I am looking for a proper clutch for this...
  2. Z

I haven't had much time to do my diagnostic work. I've been doing my reading and will have a chance tomorrow to check everything we've discussed. The harness is good. Took it iut of another car and when doing the repinning for the ecu checked to make sure there were no breaks. I'll do research...
  3. Z

I think it might be the CKP sensor. I had no idea this had to be done. I will have to check this over the next couple days. Thanks for the Knowledge, I'll keep an update
  4. Z

This is a BRM going into an original gasser. Engine harness and ecu came with motor and everything on the car is original. Repinned/wired to match ecu/motor. The ecu has yet to be tuned, have to get it started 1st but I did get an immobilizer delete done so not having to switch the cluster is...
  5. Z

Still looking for help, if anyone can
  6. Z

I'm in the final stages of this swap. I'm getting a strong crank but no start. Do I need to swap the cluster for this swap to work? I've changed everything except for the cluster. I'm also using a diesel pedal from a 2004 2.0 diesel Passat, is this ok or will I need the pedal from a 2006 Jetta...
  7. Z

Pin-out - BRM Motor Swap into 2002 B5.5 Wagon

Hey All! I am in the finishing stages of a TDI conversion and need help finding a proper pin-out so the ecu, car and motor can all communicate. I took the ecu from the same car as the motor. Not sure if the pin-out is the same as a b4 or any of the other swaps done on here or if this has...
  8. Z

2002 B5.5 Passat Wagen TDI Conversion Project

I'm new here but have been following this forum for sometime. It's helped with this build I've started but can't finish. I thought this build was something I could finish in a fashionable manner but life happened. Now I must let her go, hoping to someone that has the same passion as I. Below...