Search results

1. N

Mk6 CJAA 100-200 times

Hi all, after finishing my 2060 swap, I would like to compare performance to before! Does anyone know the 100-200 time for a stock mk6 tdi?
  2. N

GTB Turbo intake breather routing.

Hi all, I have a gtb2060vklr showing up for my 2.0 cjaa golf. The last piece of the puzzle i am missing is setting up the intake, it would be nice to just have a straight silicone pipe from turbo to stock airbox and sensors. But what should I do with the stock crankcase breather that connects in...
  3. N

FS: Mk6 Golf OEM Splash Guards with hardware

I have brand new never used oem splash guards with installation hardware for the front and back of a Mk6 golf(not sure what other models they fit) VW part #5K0075111 $85 shipped for both in the US Make an offer if you want them split up
  4. N

GTD1756VRK Fittings

I have a GTD1756VRK on order currently, but don't know how to connect this to the stock intercooler and piping. Does anybody have experience doing this? Is there a setup I can buy to connect this turbo to the stock intercooler and piping? As well as the intake piping?
  5. N

FS: Mk6 Golf OEM Splash Guards

I have brand new never used oem splash guards for the front and back of a Mk6 golf (not sure what other models they fit) VW part #5K0075111 $80 plus shipping for both Make an offer if you want them split up
  6. N

Golf Euro Rear Valence for NA Market

Hey everyone, I have been looking for a euro GTD looking rear valence for my Tdi. I know Oneperfectdose used to stock them, but in a recent email he said there is no expected restocking. Does anyone know where to find one? Thanks...