Search results

1. C

Im in need of rear hatch window on my 2002 Jetta TDI station wagon 1.9l Deisel

Wasn’t talking about pulling the glass…….. was talking about doing a rear hatch swap.
  2. C

Im in need of rear hatch window on my 2002 Jetta TDI station wagon 1.9l Deisel

What about getting a whole hatch from a pick and pull……gonna be cheaper than that….if your lucky it will be the same color…..
  3. C

2002 Golf - I'm back in a TDI!

That’s when you know your good 🤣🤣😉
  4. C

HVAC door doesn't close all the way

While your there id change out the heater core now….
  5. C

A/C foam

Yeah I have several of his kits sitting on my shelf for our cars…..
  6. C

HVAC door doesn't close all the way

Are you moving the cable by hand or using the controls from the car?
  7. C

05.05 nb bew auto axle interchange

What about some of our vendors over seas?
  8. C

Rednecks and Road Debri

That won’t stop the smell from seeping in…..,
  9. C

Preventive is almost always a good thing - have antoher one ;)

I’ve just cut inverted “V” notch at the bottom of the liner so nothing stay behind it. I occasionally use a garden hose on the windshield cowl and flush out the cavity from the top.
  10. C

Where do you pour PAG oil into A/C compressor?

I’m assuming you’re replacing the receiver dryer too? Are you flushing the system? I would put the recommended amounts into each components that are changed…..usually there’s a chart on how much oil each component gets , I wouldn’t really worry about adding to the line you can add a little more...
  11. C

Rednecks and Road Debri

Rules for the lh lane…..at least here in NJ. Lead , follow or get out of the way…….we get a lot of A’holes that are in the fast lane . Speed limit is 55….traffic is flowing at 65 with the state troopers in the mix……but someone has to be doing 54 in the left lane……and there’s 3 lanes….8 out of 10...
  12. C

cloud of blueish smoke on startups.

I had a similar issue on my 01 golf , only on start up would have a blue smoke cloud rest of the day it would be fine , car had 392,xxx miles on it when I pulled the head , I had other issues , broken GP for the last 10 years and head gasket leaking due to some power mods. When I pulled the head...
  13. C

Common rail 2.0 tdi CBBB no start - p0087 low fuel pressure

Glad to hear it’s fixed and thanks for the update.
  14. C

ALH camshaft wear

What about rynap? He’s on your side of the pond I believe.
  15. C

ALH Rear main seal question

I’ve tied rags around my wrists to keep water from running down my arms. Also use a clean rag and make a bandanna for my head , and that works pretty well.
  16. C

ALH camshaft wear

Buy one from Franko6 or from one of our on line vendors here…..they won’t steer you wrong.
  17. C

ALH Rear main seal question

In gloves I’ll sweat , like a whore In church, it will be running down my arms if working overhead ,but not so much without them. Only good thing is , if your hands have dirt ground in , wear the gloves and sweat …..it will clean the ground in dirt quite well ….
  18. C

2002 Golf - I'm back in a TDI!

Pkhoury …you have web address for them , tried putting the name in but kept getting error messages.
  19. C

RPM dont stop 0

What happens when you connect Vcds with Eng running and compare what Vcds is seeing versus what the guage is reading? If it’s the same leave it alone , If the two are different pull the cluster , take the front cover off , pull the pointer off and reset it to zero or as close as you can that...