Search results

1. 9

FS: ALH & PD parts

Audi 17” Wheels are sold.
  2. 9

PD 130 Swap & 6 speed Trans NJ

Hi Andrew, It will fit on your 03 Jetta TDI with 5 spd. Trans in in excellent shape, the trans code is ERF. I have all the parts for a swap including axles, starter. It has the clutch and flywheel as well.
  3. 9

Want to buy monster mats or weather tech for 2012 jetta sportwagen tdi

I am selling a set of GLI Monster mats, not looking for a set. Thanks.
  4. 9

Prefer local pickup.
  5. 9

Comment by '95 avus blue' in media 'IMG_20200910_200630.jpg'

OMG. I am speechless. Looks insane. 🤪
  6. 9

New South Boost Guage. SOLD New South EGT Guage. SOLD. Dual Guage pod in Gray fabric for A pillar. SOLD.
  7. 9

SOLD. GLI Magnaflow exhaust system. SOLD SOLD. GLI tail lights. SOLD
  8. 9

Magnaflow Exhaust. SOLD
  9. 9

Replied. Prefer local pickup.
  10. 9

Front end swap parts are sold.
  11. 9

Magnaflow Exhaust GLI single tip. SOLD. New South Boost Guage. SOLD New South EGT Guage. SOLD. Dual Guage pod in Gray fabric for A pillar. SOLD. PD 130 Block with pistons and rods $800 PD130 head with one damaged Valve, with Cams and Injectors $800 I have the wiring harnass to do the swap...
  12. 9

Wheels are in good condition. Tires will need to be replaced as they are old and car was parked a long time on them and likely flat spotted. Which is why I listed them as wheels and not wheels and tires.
  13. 9

Recaros are sold.Thanks
  14. 9

Head is in excellent condition. Valve guides were not changed as it was fine.
  15. 9

BEW head with PD 150 injectors, nozzles and some broken pins $800 BEW head with PD 150 injectors, nozzles and some broken pins $800 ALH Block with pistons and rods. $600 ALH OEM matched set of pistons and rods $250 ALH Crankshaft. $250 SOLD. ALH oem downpipe...