Search results

1. T

WTB ALH 02J Stock 5th Gear Set. SW Ohio

I need a stock size 02J 5th gear set. Thanks.
  2. T

WTB 2002 ALH Complete Shift Box W/ Cables

I'd like a complete shift box with cables in good condition. Thanks in advance!
  3. T

What can the 02J Trans Handle

Hi guys. I primarily want to know how many guys are able to use their 02J for sporty/spirited driving? It seems that if I try to heal toe (very hard because of throttle pedal position) or downshifting w/o clutching I end up grating gears 60% of the time. Has anyone else had success with this...
  4. T

04 BEW Stage 1 Tuning

Hi, I know this isn't really a tuning forum, but ecuconnections.com doesn't allow talk about hacked/cloned software so I thought I'd give it a try here. I have an ebay mpps cable (v13 I think) and I tuned my ALH with it ok. I tried to read my BEW and it seemed to read out fine, but when I load...
  5. T

WTB Used BEW Turbo

Need used BEW turbo. I'd like something with 100k or less. Either stock replacement or VNT17. Thanks!
  6. T

02 ALH Stock ECU File

Hi, does anyone have or know where I can download a stock ecu file for an 02 ALH. I want an unmodified one that i can flash to my car. Thanks.
  7. T

WTB 00-05 Manual Trans Parts

WTB 00-05 manual transmission selector shaft and selector shaft casting. Here is a pic showing the casting piece I need.
  8. T

Knock-Off Vag-Com

I have a knock-off vagcom for sale. I will be straight up it has issues. I works pretty good for the alh's but on newer stuff it acts really stupid. It will do TDI timing and all the mk4 coding I ever tried to do, however it has alot of communication problems. It cannot be updated. I'm asking...
  9. T

ALH High Idle Switch For Rapid Warmup

Hey guys, I worked this winter to develop a high idle switch for the MK4 ALH. It is pretty straight forward and can be installed by a competent home mechanic. If you are running w/o egr it takes forever to warm your car at an idle from a cold start. This switch takes care of that by raising the...
  10. T

FS USED ALH Stock Turbo & Cylinder Head W/ Camshaft.

I have a used ALH cylinder head with camshaft & stock sized turbo for sale. They are out of an 03 Beetle w/ roughly 134k miles on it. These parts were ones I didn't need for my prodject. There is nothing wrong with them as far as I can tell. The camshaft is in good shape. I am asking $425...
  11. T

TDI Knock/Wrap

Hi all, I have an 02 with about 170k miles that i just rebuilt the engine on. All was going great accept that i didn't prime the oil pump with assembly oil when i put it in. When i started the engine the first time i had an oil press gauge on it and it didn't build press, so i shut it down...