Search results

1. 4

ad blue wont reset

sons 12' passat light came on so he filled it now it wont reset. Plus he said it came on at 200miles (thought first warning was like 1500) Tried everthing i can with VCDS. Shows that its 77% full. Cleared what ever codes I could find. Drove car till it came to no restart. Was able to get it back...
  2. 4

p1004 2012 passat

son's car, starts fine, after few mins. start driving says knocking on acceleration and shuddering. let off and runs fine afterwards. scanned it this is the result. Any suggestions on cause, Injector going bad? 8842 - Torque Difference Cylinder 1 P1004 00 [101] - Limit Value...
  3. 4

Jump start, now no radio horn chirp

Left lights on at work one day, killed battery. Jump started car now radio won't turn on and when I use the key fabb to lock doors horn doesn't chirp. Can't find blow fuse any where. Any ideas? I just want my six cds out of radio before I do the buy back!
  4. 4

110 v power inverter not working

Can anyone answer this? Cant find any wire diagrams on this!
  5. 4

bought another inverter off ebay and it doesnt work either. I guessing the three wires that feed it are hot from fuse, ground and hot from keyed source. I get 12v on big wire, ground on other big wire, nothing on the small wire at plug. I took a jumper wire from hot to the keyed hot and still...
  6. 4

Found blown fuse in (40) slot which in manual says it is climatic. Put new in blew instantly. Pulled out the inverter and put new fuse back in and it was fine as long as inverter is disconnected. The fuses doesn't match the manual from what I see. Any way has anyone ran into this. Pulled apart...
  7. 4

09 tdi electrical issues, radio dome light turn on for no reason

have a 09 Jetta TDI. Far as I can remember, when car was new the radio would stay on after the ignition was turned off and stayed on until key was removed from ignition. A few years later the radio turns off when the car is turned off and if the key is left in ignition the radio will turn on...
  8. 4

Code P0470. Just change the sensor or?

This happed 4 days after the dealer replaced the exhaust flapper after it seized for the second time.
  9. 4

Code P0470. Just change the sensor or?

Just replaced mine 2 days ago. 82.00 and it was the sensor that was wrapped in the heat shielding under engine cover. Drove it for 4-5 weeks with engine light on. Dealer said that the dpf might be cracked and the sensor wasn't the problem, he's never replaced one yet. Well I bought one put it on...
  10. 4

replacing cv boot, bolt torq. specs info NEEDED ASAP

What is the torque specs for the four 12mm bolts that hold wheeling bearing hub assembly, and the spec. for the bolt that goes through it into the cv axle. Plus can these be reused or are they replaced after the original torqueing.
  11. 4

still have p047a code Need Help

trying to figure out if the exhaust pressure sensors are bad. With car running, have no continuity across the center pin to either outer pin on sensor with wiring disconnected. Rev. the motor to 2500 rpms and still nothing across them, on either of the two sensors. Have 4.8v and 5.6 v on both...
  12. 4

still have p047a code Need Help

trying to figure out if the exhaust pressure sensors are bad. With car running, have no continuity across the center pin to either outer pin on sensor with wiring disconnected. Rev. the motor to 2500 rpms and still nothing across them, on either of the two sensors. Have 4.8v and 5.6 v on both...
  13. 4

Help with p047A code

Had exhaust flap replaced at dealer because it was stuck again. Got car back and drove a couple of days and engine light came on again. Scanned it, Has p047A code exhaust pressure sensor B. Sensor that ties in with egr is 03g-906 051A and has 4.8v on top pin, nothing center pin and 5.6v bottom...
  14. 4

Has VW done anything on the HPFP if over 60k powertrain warranty?

Good news VW gave dealership approval to get car fixed.
  15. 4

cars been there 10 days and still have not got any answers yet. This is starting to be a big pain.
  16. 4

called and service girl said they are waiting for an engineer to look at it.
  17. 4

hauled car down to Sierra today and dropped it off. They have to diagnosis the problem at a cost of $100-$200. (I guess the metal in the filter that I told them about and the car won't start ,isn'nt good enough to tell what's wrong!) Then they have to get the rep involved to see what vw is going...
  18. 4

i bought is up in Schamburg at Fox Valley vw, but going to ottawa I guess. That where i get my oil.
  19. 4

went to Galena last weekend and filled it up at Stockon travel center. Big station with like 6 semi fill up lane so I would think the fuel would be good. Most of the time its filled up a Buds which is Citco fuel. Pulled top of fuel filter housing and filled with metal (looks like gold dust)...
  20. 4

Have a 09 jetta and the injection pump went out friday nite. I do not have an extended warranty and the car just turned 70k miles. Been reading about the pump on here alittle but was wanting to know if vw has fixed any cars that are out of the powertrain warranty? I'm going to call customer care...