Search results

1. S

"Bonfire" @ Drew's (Bremen, OH) - Sat Oct 21, 2017

You going to help me make all of those?
  2. S

"Bonfire" @ Drew's (Bremen, OH) - Sat Oct 21, 2017

I can bring a pie! What kind do y'all want? I won't do pumpkin since I won't eat it. :D
  3. S

9th Annual Detroit Auto Show GTG - NAIAS 2016 - January 16 (aka WINTERFEST)

Hey, why don't we get check marks? ;) D'oh, never mind. Keep reading, Alicia...
  4. S

TDIFest 2015

I am sure Parker is the best therapy dog around. ;)
  5. S

8th Annual Detroit Auto Show GTG - NAIAS 2015 - January 17 (aka WINTERFEST)

Yes, Tomo, just you. No one else. ;)
  6. S

*Sitting at work just waiting...*
  7. S

Joined the Touareg fan club

I can't hear him coming home anymore... :o
  8. S

Well, we have been completely slacking (at least the one of us who is actually ON the forums has been, *cough*) but since Drew asked me yesterday I thought I would chime in that we will most likely be attending everything, as usual.
  9. S

"Bonfire" @ Drew's (Bremen, OH) - November 1, 2014 * RESCHEDULED *

Have fun, guys. I know Drew is super bummed I can't make it to this, but it works better for everyone else, and we all know the world doesn't revolve around me even though it should. :p :D
  10. S

6th Annual DETROIT AUTO SHOW GTG - NAIAS 2013

Hah, I've put in over half a day of work so far. Granted I didn't have to go to the airport at 12:30. :p Looks like I will be heading to the hotel after work since I don't want to drive to the other side of the city and then back. Speaking of disappointing, though, I can't believe no one is...
  11. S

***The driving game*** - picture scavenger hunt

You might have won it if you weren't such an overachiever!
  12. S

2012 BUG*PWR winner

I wish I had been at our table and not with the computer to see this. Sprocket was telling me about the looks as recognition set in. :)
  13. S

Looking for Fest Volunteers

Joel, to be consistent, do you want to make my name always either Alicia or Sprockette? ;)
  14. S

Great, thanks Peter. Now I am obsessed and can't decide

There are no holes in the front bumper. Michigan doesn't do front plates.
  15. S

TDI now or wait for mkVII

I thought that too, but the 12s have better deals right now, and I got impatient and decided I really wanted it.
  16. S

I am planning on bringing it down, yes. I am not sure I want to do the whole drive by myself, but I am pretty sure Sprocket wants to bring one of his cars so we may both be driving down.
  17. S

Well, here she is. Picked it up last night. Drove all over today. :) It drives great!!! Sprocket is jealous. :D
  18. S

Well, I can say that this thread didn't really help my decision. ;) What it came down to is that I *like* smaller cars. When I stopped in to the dealer to talk to him about fest he had the golf there and I looked at it more closely. There is a lot more cargo space than I remembered from just...