Search results

1. touaregv10tdi

Have you advanced yout ALH TDi timing? Video - What's your result?

I know what the pros and cons of advancing and retarding mechanical time on your IP/ ALH Tdi, I was just curios what have users seen in the real daily driving of their TDis with advanced or retarded timing. ALH ADV TIMING SET
  2. touaregv10tdi

Gauge Cluster KSC Key Retreival

Very helpful video, however it did not work for me. I have 4 different cables including full version of VCDS, I am able to make windows see my cables on COM Port 2, however this KW files does not execute. I cant find VagTacho or Vag commander to download. It seems so easy when you have the...
  3. touaregv10tdi

HP Windows 10
  4. touaregv10tdi

I tried today no luck, this KW128 is complicated, I managed to get the cable on COM port 2, followed all the instructions on the site, but there is no software to click on I have no idea what to do next, do I run dotnet run from command prompt? I ran steps 1,2, 3 and 4 then there nothing else to...
  5. touaregv10tdi

I have not , I will try it this weekend and post my experience in here. Thank you.
  6. touaregv10tdi

Key fob help

I had my key copied and a remote from AA Rodriguez, you sent them a copy of your license and a photo of your key fob, it is a lot cheaper than the dealer. AARODRIGUES.CORP.COM
  7. touaregv10tdi

Nothing works, I get no communication with the cable, I even bought vag commander from china, I am still not able to get my KSC key . Any other alternatives?
  8. touaregv10tdi

I can make my VCDS connect to vag tacho or vag comander, but when I try to connect to the car, it does not work.
  9. touaregv10tdi

Hello TDIers, I need to retrieve my KSC security key from my cluster (2000 Beetle TDI) I have tried all kinds of software but no luck as of yet. Vag commander, did not communicate with my cable, Vag-Tacho neither. Any advise how can get that KSC Key? Thank you.
  10. touaregv10tdi

Beetle belly pan - Picture

I am in, Florida, however I am heading up to St Louis in the very near future, I will reach out to see if you still have it.
  11. touaregv10tdi

SKC Key PIN code needed. How?

Hello, I have VCDS full paid version, I recently made Vag Commander work with my cable. My intention is to get the SKC PIN from my Cluster. This is on my 2000 Beetle TDi. I recently Upgraded my cluster, I do have the SKC from the original cluster. I now need to retrieve the key from theone I am...
  12. touaregv10tdi

Beetle belly pan - Picture

Thank you . I will check the Taiwan made one. Every year I went in my life, I have never seen a Beetle with a belly pan. I will keep trying though.
  13. touaregv10tdi

kw1281test: A Free VDS-Pro / VagTacho Alternative

This is about my 2000 Beetle tdi. I need to get the KSC cluster pin code.
  14. touaregv10tdi

kw1281test: A Free VDS-Pro / VagTacho Alternative

I did everything I could using vag commander I cant retrieve my SKC key. When I connect to the car , select engine then read EEPROM I get response saying cannot connect to device.
  15. touaregv10tdi

Rotella T cant be found anywhere... good alternative?

Yeah, do a research on oil viscosity them come back to me we will talk about it.
  16. touaregv10tdi

Where to get a key for my anti theft wheel bolts?

You can user a break bar if you dont have an air wrench, a 12point socket will cost you $5 The dealer almost sure will cost you an arm and a leg !!!
  17. touaregv10tdi

Yeah 0W40 is no good for your ALH diesel engine.
  18. touaregv10tdi

Here in the states the one hard to find is Rotella T6 5W40, single quarts is impossible to find. Sometimes Walmart carries it, but it is a hit or miss. T3s,T4s, and T5s are found everywhere. Here is the golden one for ALH engines
  19. touaregv10tdi

Where to get a key for my anti theft wheel bolts?

Never go to a dealer to ask them anything it will cost you money. You can use a 12 point socket and hammer and an air wrench to remove those, then go to to the local junkyard and get 4 original regular lug bolts to replace these stupid keys. Click on the link below for a video with detailed...
  20. touaregv10tdi

Help me lol

Set everything to stock, start from there. Now, start the engine, turn your a/c on, both cooling fans should run, this is just to test the fans. Now ensure your timing is correct. Also, ensure you do not have any air pockets in the cooling system. This would be a good starting point to...