Search results

1. nic_a_bod

Can you decode my vin? 3VWDT71KX5M635374

Can you decode my vin? 3VWDT71KX5M635374
  2. nic_a_bod

Updated timing belt change resource for PD - can't find it.

I've spent money with you on parts and made a long trip for a southbend clutch install at your shop. I appreciate the info.
  3. nic_a_bod

Fall 2021 Cruise/GTG in Sturgeon Bay, WI

Glad to see you are still putting these on
  4. nic_a_bod

Updated timing belt change resource for PD - can't find it.

Franko6 mentioned to me two years ago (yes it's been that long that my car has sat in the shed....... grrrr) that he had a different way of changing the timing belt and was a easier way. YES, I DID A SEARCH so no wise comments needed on that. Anyone point me to the new procedure??? Raining here...
  5. nic_a_bod

Sturgeon Bay,WI Cruise/GTG Fall 2017

Nice to see you are still getting people together on here. I haven't logged in for a long time. Car issue brought me back lol.
  6. nic_a_bod

Ignition switch causing issue?

Thanks - I will check that out tomorrow.
  7. nic_a_bod

I haven't checked codes either since the last two times, and will do that after working this morning for a bit and report back if I have some.
  8. nic_a_bod

So I found the threads on ignition switch issues, but they appear to pertain to MKIV - I didn't see any in my quick search about MKV's. Anyways here's my deal I have going on. It did this once a month ago - I went to start the car and it wouldn't engage the starter when I turned the key (had...
  9. nic_a_bod

Glow Plug Control Module

Just got around to doing this today cause it was pretty cold out for this time of year and she hesitated starting this morning, it was FULLLLLLL of crap.
  10. nic_a_bod

Front Axle Drive Shaft Hub Bolt 6 point vs 12 point ?

What I have a note in my book after trying to figure out which torque spec goes with what bolt is that the 12 point is 70 nm plus additional 90 degrees.
  11. nic_a_bod

Glow Plug Control Module

Just ran into this tonight, thanks for the info.
  12. nic_a_bod

APR rear Sway Bar For Sale

Is it an adjustable one? The link to the picture isn't working.
  13. nic_a_bod

Fresh from the body shop after rust repair

The cheap china Hella ones, $160 for them. You have to switch a couple wires around in the harness and recode.
  14. nic_a_bod

eBay, it came from china http://www.ebay.com/itm/Volkswagen-TDI-3D-Front-Grille-Badge-Emblem-/121025199868?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1c2da9fefc&vxp=mtr
  15. nic_a_bod

Couple of Fall WI Cruises

It's giving a database error when clicking on the link.
  16. nic_a_bod

I have to put the lettering back on and the badge on the rear yet. Waiting to get some black lettering for it before I put them on.
  17. nic_a_bod

I had some rust I got cleaned up on the car then I also had the hood notch filled in and the hood painted. I switched to the led tail lights and added the lip spoiler.
  18. IMG_17411

IMG_17411

19. IMG_17392

IMG_17392

20. IMG_17372

IMG_17372