Search results

1. J

10mm AHU injection pump

I am interested in buying the pump shipped to 19362. I will PM you. Thanks
  2. J

I am looking for the right rear brake caliper mounting bracket for a 1997 Passat TDI. Do you...

I am looking for the right rear brake caliper mounting bracket for a 1997 Passat TDI. Do you have one you would sell and ship to 19362? If so how much shipped? Thanks Scott
  3. J

WTB 1998 Jetta TDI Lower Intercooler Pipe to Intake Manifold Hose

I was able to find an intercooler pipe in Poland on Ebay and they were quick to ship to the states. The coolant hose I just replaced with hose from Autozone.
  4. J

SOLD: 1997 AHU Engine/Transmission/Wiring

No sorry. I was able to find one in Poland on Ebay and they were quick to ship it to the states. Thanks
  5. J

Mine has 1HO145 838 FPXO 12644 for a part number on it. But the dealer said that a 1HO145838F should be the correct part number.
  6. J

I am looking for the one from the lower pipe coming from the intercooler that connects to the intake manifold inlet. It is about 6-7 inches long with a slight bend in it. Thanks.
  7. J

Do you have any of the intercooler hoses?
  8. J

WTB 1998 Jetta TDI Lower Intercooler Pipe to Intake Manifold Hose

I'm looking for the hose that goes from the lower intercooler pipe to the inlet of the intake manifold is anyone has one from a parts car they are parting out. Also looking for the small coolant hose from the top of the coolant tank to the front of the engine the goes between the two intercooler...
  9. J

WTB 1997 Passat Sunvisor Clip Shipped to PA Purchased clip, no longer needed.

I was able to purchase two clips. Thank you for the quick reply and help.
  10. J

WTB 1997 Passat Sunvisor Clip Shipped to PA Purchased clip, no longer needed.

I am looking for the sunvisor clip for a 1997 Passat that hold the end of the visor next to the center and would like it shipped to PA if not local. Would like grey in color but would consider others if I don't find one. I would be willing to buy two if you have them so I would have a spare...
  11. J

Parting out 1998 Jetta TDI

I still have the 5 speed manual transmission and the ECU from my 98 Jetta if anyone is looking for one. The rest of the car is now at the scrap yard. Thanks for all the interest.
  12. J

1998 Jetta TDI Parting Out

Anyone need the 5 speed transmission sitting on the floor of my garage?
  13. J

I looked at trying to remove the gas peddle assembly and harness and the test port wiring. It looks like I have to remove most of the dash to get to them. I really don't want to spend a bunch of time pulling parts. I'm getting ready to move and have tons of stuff I need to get done before the...
  14. J

Make me an offer on the pump.
  15. J

If you are talking about the fuse block for the coolant GP's it is not in good condition. Has gotten hot and melted it some. Will try and look into how much of a job it is to pull the test port out of the dash and how much wiring would have to come out with it.
  16. J

I let the harness that was on the engine go with the engine. But I don't think he is going to use it. I may be able to get it from him. Make me an offer on the ECU and let me know what you need for harness and I will see if we can get the harness if you need it. Thanks
  17. J

As long as it isn't going to take me too long to remove it it should not be a problem. Let me know what you think is a fair price and you can have it for that price plus the cost of shipping. Thanks. Hate to scrap parts that someone might need.
  18. J

Still have the injection pump and the manual transmission if anyone needs them.
  19. J

I'm not sure how hard it is to get the harness out that you said you need. Make me an offer on the pump. The pump was working fine when I parked the car. This was my winter car so the pump has some surface rust on it. I would think the pump should fit in a large flat rate USPS box.
  20. J

Just sold the engine without the injection pump. If anyone needs anything make me an offer before I send the rest of the car to the scrapyard.