Search results

1. rspring

2004 Passat Wagon 5 speed manual stage 2 tune Kansas City

Working A/C and is the CC working in in 5th?
  2. rspring

335d compound setup on a BEW

its awesome on a 335d with some mods...
  3. rspring

Toyota Tacoma ALH Swaparoo!!

Jimmy, You have a PM. Cheers, Rick
  4. rspring

87 tin top AHU/1Z swap

I really like the CRs. The one in my 09 Jetta is just a great engine. I know that the Sammy transmission would be overmatched by it, but I'd love to run one. I definitely want to keep the original driveline, and want to minimize lift as well (prefer OME). Looking forward to seeing how you do...
  5. rspring

87 tin top AHU/1Z swap

The body on that looks superb! I'm picking up a new to me 87 ragtop this week. I would love to do this swap, will be following yours closely.
  6. rspring

RTDI Part 2

Hood? Looks very pretty. Love what you are doing with the car Eric! My 335d is under the knife at the moment too. Should be around 400/600 by next Tuesday. :-)
  7. rspring

335d stage 2 dyno pull video

Just picked up my 335d today. Seems like converting the adblue/urea tank to water/meth container would be the way to go. 5+ gallons plumbed up front already, with a built-in low-level warning light. Ever heard of anyone doing this? Are you running a JR auto tune or a Malone tune?
  8. rspring

Full on RTDI build up.

Jon Fettig, it has a 4 bar MAP and a custom tune by Mikel from TDTuning. Marin (Jetta , 97) did the testing on a dyno, sending files back and forth with Mikel. Eric is guessing that the MAP is bad as it has hit limp mode at least once.
  9. rspring

Full on RTDI build up.

Weird. Sounds like it was in limp mode?
  10. rspring

R32 TDI conversion for sale

Eric, The PO rashed the wheels, not me. I probably put less than 300 miles on the car while I owned it. Cheers, Rick
  11. rspring

Full on RTDI build up.

Bigger and much lighter. Brembo 355mm, six pot fixed caliper. Amazing brake feel and performance.... and Eric is selling them as well as the STG 1 upgraded rears.
  12. rspring

Full on RTDI build up.

It would have been so sweet, just could not wait any more.... Those do not look like the HID headlamps it left here with! Had to work late and did not get to UPS, will try to get a package out to you tmw. Show us some engine pics!
  13. rspring

Eric, they should be new Powerflex mounts. Cheers, Rick
  14. rspring

Full on RTDI build up.

Thanks dremd! A tank swap is not an option due to the unique tank to accommodate RWD and IRS. Pulling the restrictor sounds pretty easy.
  15. rspring

Full on RTDI build up.

Eric (aka 3L3M3NT) who is a gentlemen and genuinely nice guy, is in need of some assistance to complete this "completed" build. I'm hoping that the gurus on this list can help. His driver arrived to find that the car was anything but complete. In fact, it to several hours to get it drivable...
  16. rspring

Full on RTDI build up.

The nightmare continues... more to follow....
  17. rspring

Full on RTDI build up.

will do
  18. rspring

Full on RTDI build up.

Steve, it has not sold yet. I have a very interested party trying to work out transportation.
  19. rspring

$20K, very firm Again, sorry for the threadjack Thor.