2. cosmic

FS: SBC Stage II Daily Clutch w/21lb flywheel

Interested. Sending you a PM.
  3. cosmic

Red 2000 tdi jetta part out

Downpipe Rear Axle Beam Driver and Passenger front fender liner
  4. cosmic

WTB: Rear axle beam for 2001 Jetta

I got rear ended a few months back. The car got totaled by his insurance, and I repaired it. Got all the body work done, and found that I could not get it aligned. Seems the rear axle beam is bent. So, I'm looking for a rear axle beam that will fit my car. One place asked if I needed/had an...
  5. cosmic

ETKA and spring rates

Thanks tuscTDI! Found them in the trunk. Interestingly, I had no rear stabilizer code (0BB or 0BC as I understand it, for a Jetta) but rather just a 0N1 code for a "standard rear axle". Hopefully my parts guy can translate that, as he was asking whether I needed a 0BB or a 0BC.
  6. cosmic

ETKA and spring rates

Where did you get the list of option codes for your vehicle? Are they printed on the vehicle somewhere, or did you get that out of VAG-COM? I am needing to determine the option code for the rear stabilizer on my Jetta, and did not see anything on the door sill. Thanks! *~cosmic~~~
  7. cosmic

FS: 2004 Jetta TDI Parting out

Rear axle beam? Do you have the rear axle beam available? Flex downpipe?
  8. cosmic

Parting Out '03 Jetta GL TDI

How's your downpipe?
  9. cosmic

Funk switch - any ideas on how to wire this up

Interesting. So this explains why, when off, my installation of the funk switch is amber, not red (to match everything else). It still functions as desired, but the lack of matching things has been a bit irksome. I guess I risk blowing the LED as the "Hi amber" as I called it is actually...
  10. cosmic

downpipes....

Also interested in pricing.
  11. cosmic

2003 Jetta Wagon - manual trans swap kit- part out

I am interested in some interior pieces. Where in OH are you? You may be really close. :-)
  12. cosmic

Mobil 1 TDT $16.13/gal

It has been recently that they started, I try to check every so often, but admittedly that has mostly taken place at Walmart, thinking it would show up there. Certainly within the year, probably within the last few months, but I can not say for certain.
  13. cosmic

Installing Pioneer HU, need a little help please.

I do not believe that wiring to the cig lighter for switched power will work. On my 01 Jetta, the cig lighter stays powered all the time (like your radio now) You should have a switched power line back there, although I am not sure of the color at the moment. I would suggest using a...
  14. cosmic

Mobil 1 TDT $16.13/gal

Meijer's around this way has Turbo Diesel Truck and SUV 5W40 for $19.99 a gallon, on sale through the 12th. (Actually, all the Mobil 1 products are on sale at this price) The weird thing is, at one of our Meijer's, $20.99 was the regular shelf tag price, while at the other, $19.99 was the...
  15. cosmic

Parting out: 2001 Jetta TDI 5-speed Oceanic Green hit in front

Assuming your interior is black, I would like the center console armrest. LMK, cost with shipping to 40506. Thanks!
  16. cosmic

Rear brake pad and rotor replacement

Can I get an admin to edit my original post? The box that the pics live on (yes, I now know to post pics on the TDIclub server) changed names. What needs to be done is to change every reference to "locker" to "sweb". I would do it myself, but since there are more than 14 pics total, the board...
  17. cosmic

Parting out Y2K Jetta TDI.....203K

Armrest/Center Console? I do not need the lower plastic piece that goes around the E-brake, just the upper hinged part (what you get when you take out this bolt: I am assuming yours is black (what I need) although I might take any color if the price is right.
  18. cosmic

Parting out 1999.5 Jetta Canyon Red

I would like your A-Pillar Trim (both sides) and armrest console (If it's still available.) (PM sent)
  19. cosmic

Definitive Battery Thread???

You can find some information in this thread: "Best battery deal I could find" http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=133610
  20. cosmic

Cluster LCD Problems

It was VERY humid around this time, and as such, I was always having interior fog until I had the A/C going for a bit. +1 for it being a humidity issue.