Search results

1. Misc

Misc

2. RedDragon

My 2011 Jetta Sportwagen

This is pretty much what I have planned. 17x8 +43 for the RPF1s I'm looking at. Suspension I was doing Bilstein Touring shocks and H&R Sport Springs. Love the look.
  3. RedDragon

Anybody Track their car?

Ive had my mk4 NB on that track, its a lot of fun! Lots of good quick turns and its short, if you wanna stretch the legs a bit more try Raod America.
  4. RedDragon

TDI 2.5", 3" stainless turbo back exhaust, 1.8T downpipes, 17/22 turbos, egr blockoff

Great works of art! Once ordered I had it within the week. Glad I went with the 2.5 turbo back, the sound is awesome. Pics to come.
  5. RedDragon

Road America Touring Session

Thanks, they are a flashback to 2 years ago. It's nuts to see how far I've come. And if there is a track somewhere they probably do touring.
  6. RedDragon

Road America Touring Session

I'm headed up to the track today for another touring session
  7. RedDragon

Help emergency!!! TB broke

Hey guys, we made it home safe and sound. We drove all the way thru getting home at 630am. The car is completely different to drive(in a good way) it's smoother, pulls harder and is even quieter.
  8. RedDragon

IT LIVES!!!!!! I can't thank enough everyone that it getting my TDI back on the road I really can't. This truly is an amazing group of people.
  9. RedDragon

Thanks everyone! We are going to dig into it tomorrow. Aaron is bring a complete head with him from Oregon. Everyone has tools, best place for a TDI to break down. A positive is that it will be a great learning experience.
  10. RedDragon

Ok, stoppe by Midas, have keys in hand now.
  11. RedDragon

Jon is gonna be on his way up with a dolly to pick us up. I appreciate all the help from everyone. Ill keep updates posted.
  12. RedDragon

Ok I'm gonna call my dad in the morning. When is good time to let you know? I'm a long way from Chicago so I don't know if I many options anyway. I just had the head rebuilt in April lol ugh. At least if its at the fest there everyone there that knows what to do or not to in this case.
  13. RedDragon

As the title say my TB broke and the tensioner loosened up. I'm being towed to the Midas in Rutland, VT the address is 207 US-4 Rutland, VT 05701 If anyone is on there way to the fest and can help me I'd be extremely greatful. I'm pretty sure a Midas won't have the ALH tools. My cell is...
  14. RedDragon

Kwicksilver Wheel Straightening Available at the Fest

I'm definetly interested in fixing a small bend. What's the down time for refinishing a set?
  15. RedDragon

Nozzle pop/balance question

It's at a shop or I would lol. I'll pass the word on tho. Sorry for the confusion and thanks for all help!
  16. RedDragon

First stage:220psi=15.15bar Second stage:300psi=20.68bar
  17. RedDragon

Right 220bar would be like 3000psi lol
  18. RedDragon

220bar and 300bar?
  19. RedDragon

Response within 5 minutes awesome! Ill passed the word on, thanks. So what stage tune doesn't matter really?