Search results

1. amit9

Diesel price...

Still below $2 in the Toronto-East area today: https://www.torontogasprices.com/GasPriceSearch.aspx?s=Y&fuel=D&area=Toronto+-+East&tme_limit=24&site=Toronto&srch=0&list=0&typ=qck
  2. amit9

Diesel price...

Filled up at $1.879/L in Scarborough yesterday. The average now at no-name stations here is $1.85-$1.87.
  3. amit9

GermanParts.ca - Cyber Monday Sale Extended with additional 25% off - Free Shipping with no minimum, Free local pickup

I ordered some items for my ALH yesterday with no shipping charges. It's extended to today. Use Promo Code CYBER2022 when ordering to get the additional 25% off. Their prices are in line with any Canadian competitors.
  4. amit9

Diesel price...

Yes saw it on CP24 that it was a jump of 68 cents/L!!!
  5. amit9

Diesel price...

Filled up at miFuel in Scarborough for 167.9/L, got a free Starbucks K-cup coffee.
  6. amit9

Vw dealer for rust warranty

Yes, ditto from my experience when I had my front fenders replaced. They have a good on-site body shop.
  7. amit9

Diesel price...

Filled up at miFuel in Scarborough for 210.9/L, got a free K-cup coffee.
  8. amit9

Diesel price...

With the way things are looking, I think we should be prepared to pay $3/L (or close to that) in the coming Fall/Winter 2022-23 :rolleyes: :cry:
  9. amit9

Diesel price...

Yes I've done that as well, so now I just stick to a couple of "known" gas stations in my area, and luckily the posted prices have matched the actual prices at the stations almost every time.
  10. amit9

Diesel price...

Filled up at 225.9/L at the new Centex Station at Old Kingston Road/Watson Street near UTSC.
  11. amit9

Diesel price...

It may be true, however, some price posters on Gasbuddy/Torontogasprices post "fictional" pricing just to get points added to their accounts.
  12. amit9

Official Ontario stuff for sale thread

What's your location?
  13. amit9

Diesel price...

Agreed, we're getting shafted...
  14. amit9

Official Ontario stuff for sale thread

That's a bargain at $1.33/L ;)
  15. amit9

Diesel price...

This morning in my area Shell 237.9/L, Esso 229.9/L... :cry:
  16. amit9

Diesel price...

Yes Sir, 218.9/L on most stations in my area now (no typo). It's Spring when prices usually go down, but this time they actually went up by ~20-25 cents/L this week alone... :oops::rolleyes:o_O. I filled up on Monday at Centex for 192.9/L.
  17. amit9

Diesel price...

Filled up at 182.9/L at the new Centex Station at Old Kingston Road/Watson Street near UTSC.
  18. amit9

Southern Ontario Mechanic Reviews Thread

Yes, Brandon is our trusted and recommended Mechanic in that area. DCB Automotive 2875 Old Barrie Rd E, Orillia, ON L3V 6H2 Phone: (416) 857-4873
  19. amit9

Diesel price...

So filled up at 199.9/L on way back home today at my regular station, probably will be the last time for below $2/L that we'll see for a while. A co-worker gave a tip - to fill up when the tank is at 1/2 to 3/4, at least it won't pinch/hurt that much :rolleyes:, as compared to filling from E to...