Search results

1. O

2000 TDI long block $1250 less than 1000 miles

This is form a euro car damaged in shipping block complete, head complete, it is a euro engine so it has stronger rod bearings. central Texas pickup only. Zender rear spoiler Jetta 2000. It is cracked but you have to bond to trunk anyway so bodo sand paint. $30 turbo5@suddenlink.net
  2. O

FS 110 TDI long block $1800

have a 110 Hp rotary pump long block, I took the head off, this is the one with the harder bearings, head is still on the block but would need new bolts and head gasket, has about 1000 miles on it. $1800 you pickup in Austin. toss in the autotech aluminum flywheel and used VR6 clutch and...
  3. O

110 TDI engine almost new for sale

have a 110 Hp long block, I took the head off, this is the one with the harder bearings, head is still on the block but would need new bolts and head gasket, has about 1000 miles on it. $1800 you pickup in Austin. Blueprinted Kerma race injectors, made something like 150 HP to the wheels...
  4. O

mother of all TDI sales Long time in updates

Euro 110 HP short block 1000 miles on it with the special harden bearings. Best VE engine ever made $1600.00 TDI VE head and cam complete just slap it on less then 1000 miles on it: $600.00 um guys that is $2200 for a new 110 HP engine long block! So buy both NOW, some gaskets and bolts and...
  5. O

Kerma with your PD injectors what to do about the turbo

Kerma, if a bud swaps out his PD100 injectors holes to something big from you what should he do with the turbo, does a VNT17 work? I know it will bolt in but don't have a clue about that electronics on the turbo or other ramifications... give me the short and sweet.
  6. O

12mm, OEM 11mm, what should I do

I've been out of diesels for a while, I have a bud doing a build up, should I look for an OEM 11mm, a 12mm conversion (sold my last one), this will not be a VW install it will be a RWD truck with a W50 Toyota 5 speed trans, so is there a manual control setup that works, if not I'm looking at a...
  7. O

Mother of TDI sales, updated.

DGeek pipes for $250.00 and these are VERY hard to get. K&N panel filter $10.00 with gasket… gasket not too good. Steering wheel gauge pod $15.00 .205 OEM A4 swap for low mile stock 5 speed low mile $75.00 2001 CP Upsolute ECU with three chips!!! This is a RARE socket ECU, so just plug...
  8. O

oldman's 2001 Jetta GLS, cheap too.

oldman\'s 2001 Jetta GLS, cheap too. I’m also thinking of selling my car. 2001 Jetta GLS, no sunroof ( I hate them) The car will have bilstein TC and UPsolute chip and .205s unless sold first. GLS, 2001, white, 5 speed, 40K miles, about 20K on the engine that is in the car.. New waterpump...
  9. O

the mother of all TDI sales....

Euro stainless steel EGR pipe ( non-water cooled), gets rid of all that pipe and hose makes intake manifold cleaning a 20 minute job, stops the condensation of acid in the intake. No check engine lights! $100.00 sold Dezljet Euro 110 HP short block 1000 miles on it with the special harden...
  10. O

.205s, ECU and Bilstein TC dampers for sale cheap!

MK4 8K Bilstein standard TC dampers + your low miles struts, $100 Austin area exchange. .205 OEM A4 injectors 20K mile $75, for your low mile .18x injectors, I’ll do the swap in Austin area only. Socketed ECU I believe this is a “cp” 2001 Jetta: stock chip, Upsolute 1, Upsolute III, I’ve heard...
  11. O

feeler post so I can get a UPS III kit!

Feeler post: Turbo: VNT-17 150 PD “g” turbo, I’ve trimmed off the strange factory outlet and filed my own lip seems to work: $550 + shipping Factory rubber lower turbo hose cut to fit above + a compesor cover from a VNT-15 that can be hand ported to fit, this would make the VNT-17 externally...
  12. O

vag-com help

OK I'm clueless on this new "turbo" vag-com 1) can I use software setting to get rid of shudder. Never had a shudder problem, this is a virgin pump that I'm testing, I don't want to hammer. I have 4 ECU to test. 2) can I sue a software setting to get around a "lift needle implausable" 3) most...
  13. O

EGT gauge

I got some old strap on gauge around here somewhere and now Kerma, being my ma wants me to have an EGT gauge. So I found this site: http://www.egauges.com/eg_typeI.asp?Type=Pyrometer what do you guys think of the Autometer Z series? I don't want the probe to fall off and kill my turbo.
  14. O

Let's us calmly coolly decide who is top chip dog

Let\'s us calmly coolly decide who is top chip dog Let's us calmly coolly decide who is top chip dog here, and the oldman will even foot the bill! I have been told by RC to use a custom euro ECU that will make my PD150 turbo sing, and I’m willing to do just that if the setup can beat the...
  15. O

Sushi what is the latest on your ride?

Did you get the lower intercooler hose to fit? What did you use? A PD130 or PD100 one? As soon as I get a new PD150 turbo I'm going to mill an American turbo cover to fit so it will be 100% like stock. Let me know what you have done?
  16. O

Unitronic turbo kit. VNT-17

I will work to see if it’s possible to make a kit (turbo PD150 adaptation kit with Custom Unitronic chip) for around 1000$ US. I’m pretty sure it will be possible. I’m going to receive my 1st batch of turbo by the end of January. The reason why I’m not posting on the forum yet is because I need...
  17. O

Oldman mod dawes device, it works!

I've drilled and tapped my stock lower IC pipe for a 3/8 hose. I tapped it under the pipe just as she makes the turn toward the front of the car (closet I could get), I should have used a 90 degree bend brass fitting then a 3/8 hose nipple. In my case I just have the nipple pointing down and...
  18. O

is the Jetta PD auto a 5 speed?

http://edmunds.com/new/2004/volkswagen/j.....7.Volkswagen*
  19. O

stock turbo for big wheel turbo, somebody

somebody wanted to trade a big wheel turbo for a stock turbo, I've just checked dzljet's new two piece exhaust turbo core and it is the same as an A4's core in everyway. So if you still want to trade the big wheel for a stock turbo I can either send you my VNT-15 off the 110 HP TDI with about...
  20. O

what should I put on my VW's power steering?

what should I put on my VW\'s power steering? I'm cheap and would like to use the same fluid in the V40 Volvo's PS, in fact I'm so cheap that I'd like to use it as ATF also (vor the V40). I'm cheap not stupid, so what should I put in?