Search results

1. G

VNT-17 upgrade turbo BEW

As far as I am aware, the GT1749V is actually a VNT15. The real VNT17 is the GT1749VB, which is OEM on the PD150 ARL engine. There is also the GT1749VA, OEM on the PD130 ASZ engine.
  2. G

MK2 AFN 290hp

Wow that must be fast in a lightweight chassis. The pull must be enjoyable :)
  3. G

Dyno: PD130 + GTB1756VK

It's probably sooner than what shows on the dyno. I did this dyno with a very bad tune. After I got re-tuned, I never went back on the dyno. Might not have more top end, but definitely way more agressive in the lower RPMs.
  4. G

PD100 Injectors with Firad +80% Nozzles

Sorry Theo, they were sold. I'll update the first post. Thanks
  5. G

WTB 2003 golf tdi ECU

I had a very stiff suspension on my previous 200whp Golf and that's what you need to limit wheelspin. You have an LSD, good, but, if the rear bumper hit the ground while the front end lifts up on an inspired start, you won't be as fast as you can be :) I had a Bilstein BTS (Bilstein Sport with...
  6. G

Sorry, not taking any trades.
  7. G

I'm sad now that i'm TDI-less... Trade my super fun to drive TDI wagon for a rusted 1.8T and now selling my very last parts. It's hard to believe it was the best thing to do.
  8. G

Buying a car in Abbotsford, BC

Thanks Guys, Still not decided if it is worth the hassle or not... Looks very clean, but it need a swap as it's the 2.0L with an automatic transmission... Car is only good for the shell :)
  9. G

Buying a car in Abbotsford, BC

Hi Guys, I am interested in buying a car from BC that I would import to Quebec. I wouldn't go thru all these problems if the car wouldn't be rusted all over here in Quebec. The one I am seeking is particularly very clean but, I'd like to know if one of you is in the area and wouldn't mind...
  10. G

up again for some big injectors!
  11. G

Golf Mark 4 PD 130

I put down on a dyno 200whp and 300wtq on my PD130 with GTB1756VK. You will need bigger injectors if you want to go beyond that, as mentionned above. I was going to put larger injectors with bigger turbo but end up selling the car. Still have the injectors for sale if you want to go there...
  12. G

Still for sale... Already losing 100$ on them and the exchange rate is making it worst. Someone buy these injectors!!
  13. G

I have not installed the injectors, I ended up selling the car.
  14. G

Up again for your GTB2260 project
  15. G

Price lowered to $800 USD, Shipped Canada/USA. Need these gone.