Search results

1. S

AHU parts

pmd $550 obo for complete clutch and flywheel shipped. Kerma is $676 plus shipp and tax
  2. S

AHU parts

-set of stock ecu chips. $50 obo. No idea on value.
  3. S

AHU parts

I plan to add stuff to this post as I'm needing to clear out my garage. I'll start off with -2 sets of injectors. Both came from running cars. Don't know mileage. Sold as cores for this reason. $100 a set shipped. -Canadian instrument cluster. I believe about 250000 kms on the clock. Don't...
  4. S

WTB mk3 jetta tune and nozzles

as title states, I am looking for a tune and nozzles for my 1998 jetta tdi. Nothing crazy. car is stock. I have stock injector assemblies and stock chips I can add to deal if that is beneficial. 3 sets of injectors and nozzles and 2 spare sets of factory chips.
  5. S

ALH presumed dead

that is guaranteed a runaway. my wagon had same thing when I bought it. #2 and #2 rods were bent. Swapped in a donor motor and drove off into the sunset.
  6. S

Timing Belt Job Cost

who is doing it? Dealer or buddy? Where are you getting parts from? Dealer or online vendor?
  7. S

VAG COM Rental Available

I have a HEX CAN USB genuine Ross tech cable available for rent. Terms of rental Rental period is 2 weeks from date of receipt. Renter pays return shipping Damage/loss deposit of $300 via pay pal. Will be returned upon receipt of Vag Com in proper working order. Cost is $40 USD shipped in Canada...
  8. S

ALH block, crank, engine parts and mk4 parts

FYI, john is looking out for the members. The post probably was not for your benefit but for anyone else who might be wooed by your smooth demeanor.
  9. S

ALH block, crank, engine parts and mk4 parts

Wow bud. way to welcome yourself to the forum. with that attitude and crazy high prices you are going to make lots of friends and even more sales.
  10. S

Jetta TDI won't start - tried it all already?

Glad to hear everything worked out! Hope the pump serves you well. Good luck.
  11. S

WTB mk4 tdi ABS MODULE

mine is a 1J0907379
  12. S

WTB mk4 tdi ABS MODULE

i have. $85 shipped. Would take a week or so to get to you though.
  13. S

Using PD150 bolts in ALH: Install as bolts or studs?

if the above is true, then why not just use a single machined and hardened spacer instead of stacking a bunch of hardened washers. Now if you have too much spring, your head is going to lift. Maybe this is why the pd150 bolts are of higher grade so that they dont stretch since they are longer...
  14. S

Need to get rid of 02 Jetta TDi ASAP

"starting to show rust signs" lol. Understatement of the year. Still a wicked deal for someone close.
  15. S

Pump change is easy since you are familiar with timing belt change. Get the belt off after engine is locked at tdc. 4 bolts and pump is off. And injector lines and electrical connection. Put back in reverse order. Make sure you prime the pump with vac pump before starting. And bleed injector...
  16. S

ALH overboost

Will probably play with it this week. I have not been driving it as a daily yet, still driving the mk3.
  17. S

If you have no fuel coming out of injection lines it is not a timing issue. At least not yet. And if you cracked the lines before injectors then the injectors are not the cause. Is your wire attached at the fuel cut off solenoid? Is it functioning properly?
  18. S

ALH overboost

So I have a stage 1 or 1.5 Malone tune. Just installed tune. and im getting an overboosting code and limp mode. ECU shows about 22psi boost. Tune calls for 18. My vanes are not sticky, but the actuator does not hold perfect vacuum. Would this cause my overboost condition? Intake manifold is clean.