Boost gauge

indigotdimkv

TDI
2006 mkv jetta
Hey all idk if this is the right section but I need a boost gauge for my mkv Jetta does anyone know of a good one? I was looking at the new south performance indigo 35 psi steering column gauge or the evo integrated vent gauge but those seem to be like the only two options does anyone know of any good ones I can buy?

J_dude

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 1.9l “Jedi”
New South used to be very good, but after covid they switched suppliers or something and now the gauges feel like GlowShift quality, the gauge faces don't quite match OEM, and the backlight doesn't work like OEM either.
I was not at all impressed, for the money they cost I expected much better.
That said, they do work as intended, just cosmetically not all they're supposed to be.

GP_RZ

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon 5 speed
Hey all idk if this is the right section but I need a boost gauge for my mkv Jetta does anyone know of a good one? I was looking at the new south performance indigo 35 psi steering column gauge or the evo integrated vent gauge but those seem to be like the only two options does anyone know of any good ones I can buy?
I just picked up a new south unit, not cheap as it cost me just $195 Canadian shipped. Made in china like most everything, as long as it works that fine, just preferred this over a gauge in vent.

Vince Waldon

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 ALH Jetta, 2003 ALH Wagon, 2005 BEW Wagon
When it comes to Volkswagen gauges I've always been a OEM aka VDO guy, whenever I can:

Last edited: