1996 Golf 3 Variant

1ztdi

TDI
Audi 80
That looks pretty good. I don't think I've ever seen the Bon Jovi edition but remember it being a special back in '96
Saw them in Cologne that year too...was a great concert.

GTiTDi

TDIClub Enthusiast, Macht Schnell! Vendor , w/Busi
3 Spruce st Wareham, gateway to Cape Cod Massachus
TDI
'91 GTI CJAA swap,'02 Jetta wagon ALH swap, '03 GTI 1.8T rally car, '03 Sprinter 3500
I'd have preferred a Pink Floyd or Rolling Stones edition but either way that thing is sweet and wish we got them here. Enjoy Germany and let me know if you need a tech for assistance my cousin has a shop in Koenigsbrunn

BoiseTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
96 Golf - SOLD
Ya I listened to a bit of Bon Jovi back in high school. My brother absolutely loved them though.
That looks pretty good. I don't think I've ever seen the Bon Jovi edition but remember it being a special back in '96
Saw them in Cologne that year too...was a great concert.

BoiseTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
96 Golf - SOLD
I definitely agree with you there. If they had made a Scorpions edition I would have searched high and low for one of those.

YES I am always looking for a good tech, feel free to post or dm his contact info. Danke! ;)

I'd have preferred a Pink Floyd or Rolling Stones edition but either way that thing is sweet and wish we got them here. Enjoy Germany and let me know if you need a tech for assistance my cousin has a shop in Koenigsbrunn

BoiseTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
96 Golf - SOLD
Yes typically Europe. 🤙 Even here you have to search for them and be ready to move quickly though.
I'm curious where people are finding these super clean variants. I love the idea of getting another TDI wagon in this body style imported.