HELP

Stoney23

TDI
O4 bew
I’m a newbie to the tdi world and well I have an 04 bew 5mt and all the sudden I was driving and the car wouldn’t go. I went through all the gears and still nothing. I feel the car going into gear but not moving. Clutch peddle felt normal also. Car is all stock except egr delete and a 1.5 Malone tune. So I get the car towed back to my house and now I have a huge oil leak. ( I’m thinking it’s the oil cooler gasket) what are you’re thoughts ? Thank you

DivineChaos

Top Post Dawg
TDI
mk6 jetta sportwagen tdi
I’m a newbie to the tdi world and well I have an 04 bew 5mt and all the sudden I was driving and the car wouldn’t go. I went through all the gears and still nothing. I feel the car going into gear but not moving. Clutch peddle felt normal also. Car is all stock except egr delete and a 1.5 Malone tune. So I get the car towed back to my house and now I have a huge oil leak. ( I’m thinking it’s the oil cooler gasket) what are you’re thoughts ? Thank you
wheres the oil leak from? What you mean the car wouldnt go? did it stop running? no power? was it smoking? any odd sounds? your description raises more questions than we can answer.

Mongler98

Top Post Dawg
TDI
98 Jetta TDI AHU 1.9L (944 TDI swap in progress) I moved so now i got nothing but an AHU in a garage on a pallet.
Based on the limited data here... I'm going with a trans failure and the case is cracked. That or a axle failure and it drained out the output ....
Who knows. Get it up on some Jack stands and check things out.