New to me Q7 TDI

PeteZ06

Veteran Member
TDI
E320 CDI
Picked it up today from PA and drove it back to IL.

2013 Premium Plus with 75k miles. Has every option that a Prestige model unit I test drove had except no vented seats and no push button start. But this one has the cold weather package with a heated steering wheel, which will come in handy more than vented seats. This will be my primary winter vehicle and driving down to FL Dec-March months.

Love the ride, even with the S-Line 21” wheels and 295 wide tires. Already have a set of OEM 18” wheels with aggressive all season Continental tires for the winters and drives to FL.

Managed 26-27mpg averaging 80mph thru the hills.
Then slowed it down to 72-75mph and squeezed out a 28 mpg via Fuelly.
I was just trying to get home ASAP so there were a few moments where I got it going 110mph.
Getting it deleted and Malone tuned this coming Tuesday. I’m sure it won’t feel like my deleted/tuned 535D does taking off from a red light but the Q7 offers so much space which I need for my trips.
I’m hoping to average mid 30s on the Highway with narrower tires and tuned on my trips to FL.

Last edited:

MEgearhead

Veteran Member
TDI
B5.5, 4L, 4G
Nice looking rig. That's the first time I've seen the 21" titanium peelers without the s-line sport package. Did you check the tire placard to see if they are stock? Not that it matters. I am just wondering.

My wife's has the same wheels but they came with the s-line sport and black optics packages. I also got a set of 18" rims for the winter. Works well.

I think you will enjoy it. We really like ours.