Dealer playing hardball, are they right?

ChiefZack17

TDI
2012 Audi A3 TDI
I have been having the same issues with my dealer regarding a loaner vehicle as well. I contacted the law firm that handled the diesel settlement and a lawyer there is handling my situation on VW's dime; nothing out of my pocket. LCHB seems very interested to know that VW is fighting it's customers on the warranty and disregarding the terms of the settlement.

This is the law firm:

Lieff Cabraser Heimann & Bernstein, LLP
www.lieffcabraser.com

PeterA1

TDI
16 A6 3.0TDI
I'm currently dealing with my car in limp mode for a full DPF, did you ever get anything figured out? I can only make it up to 30mph to merge onto the freeway and can barely make it up the giant hill I live on, which is more of a safety issue than I expected. I've contacted audi customer care and I'm about to contact that law firm, but I want to check and see what happened here first.

PeterA1

TDI
16 A6 3.0TDI
I would take it to the vw dealer in canton kempthorn vw
I would take it there, however that's gonna be a few day's drive away from me. I found a dealer 2 hours from me that can get me in early next week and guaranteed a loaner. Apparently multiple people have posted reviews that they go out of their way to get service done there instead of the 3 other Seattle area audi dealers.